Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried searching this and came up empty, but I know I have seen photos on here (just cant remember where) of guys that
had built some sort of devise out of wood with caster wheels so when they drop their forks they can move them,
so I'm looking for photos of that nature so I can somewhat copy it, I have the Frontier AP10F forks on order and was looking for something to do this weekend!
THANKS for any help on this!
Just to be clear, dropping the whole setup, not just the forks.

·
Premium Member
612 Posts
I made a low profile dual-purpose dolly for my shop. The forks slide underneath the loader and can go in the other way too.

·
Premium Member
612 Posts
Before installing fasteners and a look without attachments sitting on it.

Reactions: PJR832 and Eischman

·
Premium Member
1,091 Posts
You can find plans here for a dolly that stores both my snowblower and pallet fork assembly. The dolly is designed so that either implement can be removed without affecting the stability with only the other implement present. These are great for conserving storage space.

Keane

Reactions: greenharley

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You can find plans here for a dolly that stores both my snowblower and pallet fork assembly. The dolly is designed so that either implement can be removed without affecting the stability with only the other implement present. These are great for conserving storage space.

Keane
Another great idea to save space!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Exactly what I was looking for!
Artillian has one. I don't have one so I can't tell you anything about it. Fork-n-Bucket Cart - Artillian
Thanks, but I'm going stick to making it out of all the lumber I have laying around so I just have to invest in the caster wheels.
The wife is already shaking her head on the price tag of this tractor and goodies!😳

·
Registered
2019 3046R, top and tilt, 3rd function, RC2060, Rears flail mower, Artillian grapple
13 Posts
I tried searching this and came up empty, but I know I have seen photos on here (just cant remember where) of guys that
had built some sort of devise out of wood with caster wheels so when they drop their forks they can move them,
so I'm looking for photos of that nature so I can somewhat copy it, I have the Frontier AP10F forks on order and was looking for something to do this weekend!
THANKS for any help on this!
Just to be clear, dropping the whole setup, not just the forks.
I put all my implements on dollies. Forks are easily tucked under any of them, and can be used to move the loaded dollies too. Ignore the orange tractor and several implements -- they are now replaced with green ones after I sold my smaller Kubota and several implements. Most casters are from Harbor Freight, 5 inches I recall.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
215 Posts
I look at most everything from the perspective of whether I can cannibalize the wheels of an $8 HF dolly and store it somehow.

Reactions: mark02tj

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Small Harbor Freight dollies and some 2x4's

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
Reactions: DanW and Gizmo2

·
Registered
11 Posts
Artillian has one. I don't have one so I can't tell you anything about it. Fork-n-Bucket Cart - Artillian
I have the mentioned Fork-n-Bucket Cart, and love it. It is a bit spendy, but worth it for me. I can put the forks in on one side, and the bucket from the other side, and just spin the cart around and makes it trivial to connect either one as needed. The only bummer with using my Frontier AF10 forks is I have to widen the forks out a little to fit into the cart.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts