Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,174 Posts

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
I second the Artillian vote, although it depends on how the OP is defining “best”

A Frontier set or a Horst/HLA would also work very well for his machine.

·
Premium Member
12,174 Posts
I second the Artillian vote, although it depends on how the OP is defining “best”

A Frontier set or a Horst/HLA would also work very well for his machine.
I agree. But when someone asks for the "best" I interpret that to mean the best that you can buy budget not withstanding. Unfortunately a lot of times when someone asks for the "best" what they really mean is "best value".

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
I agree. But when someone asks for the "best" I interpret that to mean the best that you can buy budget not withstanding. Unfortunately a lot of times when someone asks for the "best" what they really mean is "best value".
For me best and best value, are usually the same. I don’t mind paying for things what will give me the best service over time, hence them being, over their lifetime, the best value despite their initial cost.

Many folks say best, but actually mean the least amount of performance/durability/functionality/etc. they can get by with for the least amount of $, which is typically where their and my opinions diverge...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts