Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was bored tonight and wanted to watch some YouTube folks using there 1025r's moving snow ,,. I ran across this video of a pallet system a guy made to hold his, pallet forks, FEL and box blade ,,,, very cool idea!!

Is he a member on this forum?

Here is the link to the video

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8DQt0DAtRqI

PS
Sorry if this is in the wrong section, please move it accordingly

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
I stumbled on this the other day too. Pretty cool, but I think I would always be having to unload something to get to another item.

Eric Gildersleeve ~ KD7CAO
Krugerville, TX, USA
John Deere 1025r

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like the concept overall , he does have a lot on the cart, I really liked the FEL aspect along with the pallet forks,, I think I would have made a separate cart for box blade but heck it works for him,,,

I really would like more on info on how to build it and if he has a drawing for it

·
Registered
447 Posts
Artillian just came out with a rolling rack for his forks and a loader bucket to go on but not the whole loader assembly.

·
Registered
170 Posts
That guy needs a Imatch quick hitch i was getting tired just watching him get on & off tractor eh!!! :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So is this guy a member of this forum? Anyone

·
Administrator
18,466 Posts
So is this guy a member of this forum? Anyone
I don't think so, you can send a note through YouTube (comments under the video) and ask if he is a member-or inform him of the forum if he is not.

Reactions: Levi and Gizmo2

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Now that's a cart there.:good2:

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts
That guy needs a Imatch quick hitch i was getting tired just watching him get on & off tractor eh!!! :thumbup1gif:
My observation also. . . . IMatch :thumbup1gif:

Saw here some time ago a vertical system, shelves for a couple of implements. . . . Then you'd extract/store using forks. My floor space is at a premium. :banghead: Anyone remember who?? :unknown:

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
My idea

All I did was go to Home Depot and bought several platforms with wheels--for moving furniture. I unload my FEL on two of these and also my snow blower. Works awesome. I can move them around my shed easy! Works like a charm----and inexpensive.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts