Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I signed the paperwork and got loan approval for a new 3039r open station with 72” MMM with load n go, 320r loader and 385a Backhoe. Also got 3rd function for future Grapple hehe. My finance Manager was tough this go around but after 20 yrs of pure bliss I was able to put together my business plan and pro forma that was acceptable to her ( of course I’m kidding) she really does love me. I did have to get an orange tractor quote to negotiate against however to get where I needed to be. And make no mistake I was ready to turn orange if Deere didn’t get where I knew they could be, the L60 grand wasn’t a bad looking tractor I just really love the creature comforts of my green tractor. Will be trading 2019 2025r tlb with 60” MMM.😁

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
42,340 Posts
(y) (y)

·
Premium Member
Early 2017 Vintage 1025R TLB (260/H120)
1,960 Posts
Today I signed the paperwork and got loan approval for a new 3039r open station with 72” MMM with load n go, 320r loader and 385a Backhoe. Also got 3rd function for future Grapple hehe. My finance Manager was tough this go around but after 20 yrs of pure bliss I was able to put together my business plan and pro forma that was acceptable to her ( of course I’m kidding) she really does love me. I did have to get an orange tractor quote to negotiate against however to get where I needed to be. And make no mistake I was ready to turn orange if Deere didn’t get where I knew they could be, the L60 grand wasn’t a bad looking tractor I just really love the creature comforts of my green tractor. Will be trading 2019 2025r tlb with 60” MMM.😁
Congrats!! Looks like you're gonna need to update that signature soon!!

Reactions: Crazy6kids

·
Registered
339 Posts
Sweet! Congrats your purchase! That is a hell of a package for sure. I am envious of that setup, nothing but bliss there!

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Congrats sounds like a great setup 👍

·
Premium Member
12,673 Posts
Congratulations.

The 3039R is a great tractor.

·
Registered
23 Posts
My business manager also signed off on my new 3038e. Our business has survived 49 years with me as head of revenue generation and she as head of disbursements. Congratulations on your new asset. :)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My business manager also signed off on my new 3038e. Our business has survived 49 years with me as head of revenue generation and she as head of disbursements. Congratulations on your new asset. :)
lol same here only 20 years however, congrats I spoke with dealer today and sadly it had to be ordered, so who knows what kind of wait I’m on for, ugh

Reactions: PJR832

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just heard from dealer, Deere is giving them a June 23rd or before ETA. This is going to be a long 3 months lol.

Reactions: Gizmo2 and PJR832

·
Registered
23 Posts
Just heard from dealer, Deere is giving them a June 23rd or before ETA. This is going to be a long 3 months lol.
I feel for you man... :) I ordered first week in January, tractor was in lot, but I wanted a dealer installed 3rd scv and the grapple was backordered. Mid March before it all came together.

·
Premium Member
Tator
16,446 Posts
Nose Head Smile Eye Mouth

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I feel for you man... :) I ordered first week in January, tractor was in lot, but I wanted a dealer installed 3rd scv and the grapple was backordered. Mid March before it all came together.
Yeah it’s weird how different all the dealers operate, I got pricing from two other big Corp dealers and both of them were going to let me bring tractor home while they wait for additional items like backhoe etc, but the dealer I went with (better pricing by a decent amount) of course has no 3039r in stock and cannot bring anything home until it’s all complete.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Yeah it’s weird how different all the dealers operate, I got pricing from two other big Corp dealers and both of them were going to let me bring tractor home while they wait for additional items like backhoe etc, but the dealer I went with (better pricing by a decent amount) of course has no 3039r in stock and cannot bring anything home until it’s all complete.
Dealer initially did not want to install the 3rd scv, and I didn't want to do it. They were convinced on potential loss of sale. I insisted on functioning grapple at delivery with pre-delivery dealership checkout, so I left tractor and waited. I've said before, if I went to a new car dealership and they told me that AC option was only avail. as a kit, I'd find another dealership... All's well, happy camper.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts