Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! My 640 hay rake broke, and I am not sure what the name of this part is, or where I could possibly find a replacement (see pics). Do you guys have any info or leads on this? I appreciate your help and thank you in advance!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
:wgtt:

A half hour at the welder,, and that part will be as good as new,,
(it looks like a fatigue failure,, the yellow part must shake a lot when in use?? :dunno: )

·
Registered
4,245 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,618 Posts
I may have found it in the parts catalog.

Is it #16 in this picture? In your picture, it looks like the spine of the shaft of #16 is broken off in the lift arm #10. The part number for #16 is AE15201. #10 is E30456. Pretty sure both are discontinued through Deere. When I Googled "AE15201 John Deere" one hit came up that took me to some EBAY site where they showed it for over $400. When I Googled "E30456 John Deere" one came up at 'Mid-West Made LLC (farmpartsonline.com), and the website shows it as used for $105, but it comes as an assembly, #16, #10 & #13 all together. That might be the way to go. I'd contact them and see if it's still available. The link is John Deere rake reel suspension left hand E30456

NormalAppImage(1).png
NormalAppImage(1)-2.png

Here's a picture of the listing on their website.

NormalAppImage(1)-4.png

Good luck

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks so much for all of your input! That's definitely the part I need and now I can try to track that down. That makes all the difference. Really appreciate it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts