Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy Folks!
I have a 54"front mount 2 stage JD snow blower and put a manuel chute deflector cable on it. And can't find the part number for bracket that holds the T-handle. My dealer doesn't seem to think they list one for a manuel deflector Any sugestions....
I won't have a shop to build one in till next spring when I build a garage. Keep the faith and DREAM in GREEN !!!!

·
Registered
674 Posts
When I got the cable kit it was included in the kit.

Doug

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When I got the cable kit it was included in the kit.

Doug
Mine didn't they just ordered cable and chute bracket because they wasn't sure if it would be long enough..I was to cheap to go electric or hydraulic!

·
Registered
65 Posts
I agree with Doug, there should've had one with the kit. This one came with my kit for a 2305. Don't know if it's the same for your model.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
I heard those manual deflector cables were about $125. I just put a 4" linear actuator on mine with a rocker switch..........very simple to do. The whole thing cost me less than $60.

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
I heard those manual deflector cables were about $125. I just put a 4" linear actuator on mine with a rocker switch..........very simple to do. The whole thing cost me less than $60.
Do you have a thread to show us?

·
Registered
947 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
Are you aware that actuator is no longer available? Did a search on their site and no can do.:unknown:
I am not aware as I did this mod over 3 years ago and our actuator is still going strong (knock on wood). If you read further in the thread, Foggy Bottom (post #24) comments the actuator or one similar is available as a different PN. I am certain their are other actuators available but this just happened to be the one I used.

Reactions: RandyM

·
Registered
1,542 Posts

·
Registered
1,542 Posts

·
Registered
1,542 Posts