Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After an hour of searching I can't find a decent website to use to look at parts diagrams. I'm on the hunt to find the bracket that supports the hydraulic hoses on the front right corner of the tractor. The hunt went from searching for the part to searching for a decent site. Any recommendation that isn't completely useless? Once I can see the diagram I want to reference it to a part number list below and then order...at my wits end right now.

(sorry grumpy after working an overnight, lack of caffeine and wanting to buy JD parts :laugh: )

·
Premium Member
10,968 Posts
Which tractor?

·
Premium Member
10,968 Posts
I'm going to go out on a limb and assume it is for the X758 in his signature. Keep in mind those guides usually come with the implement, not the tractor. In this case it comes with the front quick hitch (see highlighted items below).

X758_guide.jpg

Front Quick Hitch Kit
CartkeyPART NO.PART NAMEQTYSERIAL NO.REMARKS
1M145430Guide1
203M7186Bolt1M8 X 30

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
For those new to JD Parts I submit this tidbit: Look for the "Expand View" button over the diagrams. Click it and you get a big view diagram which you can move by holding down the left click and moving the diagram around to read numbers and get better views... Same button will reduce the view back.

(Don't thank me, buy me somethin'!):laugh:

·
Premium Member
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm going to go out on a limb and assume it is for the X758 in his signature. Keep in mind those guides usually come with the implement, not the tractor. In this case it comes with the front quick hitch (see highlighted items below).

View attachment 595314

Front Quick Hitch Kit
CartkeyPART NO.PART NAMEQTYSERIAL NO.REMARKS
1M145430Guide1
203M7186Bolt1M8 X 30

This is precisely what i was looking for and was searching way too long for it. Which site did you use for this? i figured the bracket was a piece of the QH but I just couldn't find the QH schematic :laugh:

·
Premium Member
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Premium Member
10,968 Posts
This is precisely what i was looking for and was searching way too long for it. Which site did you use for this? i figured the bracket was a piece of the QH but I just couldn't find the QH schematic :laugh:
I just select PARTS off the main JD web page.

·
Premium Member
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I give up on the JDPC parts website, no matter how I try to search for the quick hitch or by model # BM26236 it doesn't find anything. thank god partscatalog.deere.com works

1 - 11 of 11 Posts