Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
I've scoured the Internet looking for online manuals for my Frontier RC2060 rotary cutter and BB2060 Box Blade. Granted the BB is fairly self-explanatory, but I'd like a manual I can store on my computer, especially for my cutter. Does anyone know where such files can be obtained? I do have the e-versions of the JD3720 manuals, and it would sure be nice to add my implements to this list as well.

Scott

·
Registered
231 Posts
Good luck with any support from Frontier. I recently aquired a 4in1 bucket from them. The left cylinder was weeping abit. I called my dealer and he tried for almost a month to get parts. When they finally got back to him they said they don't sell the parts just and entire cylinder for $300. I laughed and said no way. The dealer ended up crediting me for the repairs. After I took it to a local hydralic place. Frontier's support is lousy.

Matt

·
Administrator
21,066 Posts
Rider, I am on vacation with limited access, I can try to help next week-please remind me...

But remember that Frontier does not make anything, the manuals may be available from the OEM. For example Woods I believe makes the cutters and box blades.

·
Banned
747 Posts
Probably have to order manuals through Deere. I hear Deere is very strict on copywritten material, probably why you can't find any files. I *think* some of the parts manuals are online at Deere though, I believe Kenny has made posts showing blowups of some parts here before. Perhaps he or somone else can confirm.

I've scoured the Internet looking for online manuals for my Frontier RC2060 rotary cutter and BB2060 Box Blade. Granted the BB is fairly self-explanatory, but I'd like a manual I can store on my computer, especially for my cutter. Does anyone know where such files can be obtained? I do have the e-versions of the JD3720 manuals, and it would sure be nice to add my implements to this list as well.

Scott

·
Registered
231 Posts
What I've been told by several dealers in regards to frontier is: Dealers could contact Frontier via phone to get the answers needed. They've since gone to an email system which frontier doesn't reply to in a timely fashion. As other's have state frontier basically rebrands stuff but guard the oem's identity with there life. Some items are easy to figure out since there identical to say a Woods item but other's aren't.

Matt

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I finally answered the question I posted above. Tarter Industries makes the RC series cutters for Frontier. The link to get a manual from Tarter - which is very similar to the the Frontier manual - is CLICK HERE

For the BB series box blades, Worksaver Inc. is the manufacturer. The link for the generic manual is CLICK HERE

Thanks to all who tried to help.

Scott

·
Premium Member
6,698 Posts
Scott, you're the HERO on this one. GOOD JOB! :thumbup1gif:

Thank you for posting the links and the info.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.