Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I found a 210 on Craigslist (after searching through a few that sold very quickly) last week and picked it up in a snowstorm last night. I have a crappy cell phone pic of it dirty in my garage at the bottom.

I have the blower as you can see and a 46" deck that is nearing the end of it's life span. Previous owner told me he had the motor rebuilt about 5 years ago. His Dad bought it new and he only got rid of it because he picked up a zero turn mower and a 455 with can for snow duties. Too many toys so one had to go.

It was an adventure to get it in the storm last night but I think it will be well worth it. Now I have to get the garage in order and learn the controls.

Looking forward to learning about the mower on this site.

Thanks,

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It was their main cutting tool for most of it's life so quite a few I would guess. I haven't checked for an hour meter yet, but I don't think it has one. The pickup was a mess last night so I did not get to spend as much time learning about it as I hoped.

·
Administrator
21,271 Posts
Welcome to DT :good2:

Nice looking 210 you have there.

·
Premium Member
6,698 Posts
Glad to have you as a member of DT. :thumbup1gif: Kind of exciting to have something to learn new things about. I would say the machine looks in pretty good shape.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts