Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't wait! Searched the forum and found a few helpful tips but I just wanted to see if anyone had any more advice since it's been out there a few years now. Got the 52" from TSC for $269 due to a 10% off discount they sent me on any purchase.

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Looking forward to your experiences with it. I just might have some uses for one of those that may even justify further expense on my tractor!:laugh:

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
I have the 72" for my 300CX with 72" heavy duty bucket with a knife edge on it. I like it very much. It does an excellent job pulling rocks, removing roots and for smoothing things out. I got mine at TSC. I guess that they were looking to stop selling the 72" and thus many, myself included, were able to get them for a very good price. I am sure you will like it.

Reactions: BoneCrusher

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I have the 72" for my 300CX with 72" heavy duty bucket with a knife edge on it. I like it very much. It does an excellent job pulling rocks, removing roots and for smoothing things out. I got mine at TSC. I guess that they were looking to stop selling the 72" and thus many, myself included, were able to get them for a very good price. I am sure you will like it.
Sweet thanks Rob! I am going to put it to the test this weekend if it stops raining. I will report back. For those who aren't sure what the RR is here is the link in case someone else on here is interested as this is the site that I learned of the RR's existance lol.

http://www.ratchetrake.com

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Finally got to put the RR to use today cutting back some trails through some evil brush. It is as advertised and is awesome! I feel like if you have a FL this thing should be mandatory equipment.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Glad it is working out well for you.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Picked mine up a few weeks back after reading about it on the forum. Definitely a good purchase. Even my wife said it was well worth the money. I know you will enjoy it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts