Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was always hunting for my cleaning supplies after shooting at the range, so I seen Sears had this cabinet on sale and thought I could turn it into a gun center where I could keep my tools, install scopes, maintain my guns and keep parts and patches all in one spot.

To set my scopes verticle cross hairs I hang a gallon jug of water with yellow contractors string from the floor joists at the far end of the basement and have one of those spring clamp- on lights shining on it, then I wheel the cart to the other end of the basement and put the gun in the Outers gun cleaning vise. it's the best system I have come up with to maintain and work on my guns.

Sears ran a special on the Whia torque screwdriver set, I think I saved 60-90 dollars, can't remember for sure, it sure makes it nice when tightening scope bases and rings.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
OK Tackit,

You aren't surprising me any more. I am on to you, you and I are on the same page. :laugh:
We do like our things organized. :thumbup1gif:
Another very fine job, great idea. Thank you.

·
Administrator
18,529 Posts
You all are just going to upset Brian showing your organizational skills!

·
Premium Member
971 Posts
I enjoy organizing and labeling things too! You guys have given me a great idea- try it on my tool boxes :good2:.

Pete

Attachments

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK Tackit,

You aren't surprising me any more. I am on to you, you and I are on the same page. :laugh:
We do like our things organized. :thumbup1gif:
Another very fine job, great idea. Thank you.
Glad to contribute to the website Randy, ideas is what it's all about.

Thanks guys for looking.

·
Administrator
18,529 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Very nice! I'll take that Dillon off your hands if you want! ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts