1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
21,037 Posts
Great pictures Charley, Thanks for posting:thumbup1gif:

·
Premium Member
3,564 Posts
Very nice looking forks and tractor. Did the 700# make the rear light? Do you have a weight box or loaded tires?

·
Premium Member
6,698 Posts
Awe Charlie, you are making it tough on me. I have been drooling over Chris's forks for a long time now. Just haven't convinced myself to buy'em. Thanks for sharing. :thumbup1gif:

·
Administrator
21,037 Posts
Awe Charlie, you are making it tough on me. I have been drooling over Chris's forks for a long time now. Just haven't convinced myself to buy'em. Thanks for sharing. :thumbup1gif:
Once you have them you'll quickly find you use them more than the bucket!

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Very nice looking forks and tractor. Did the 700# make the rear light? Do you have a weight box or loaded tires?
It did not make it feel light, but I was creeping around inside a two car garage. Tires are not loaded. I have a loaded ballast box but took it off to have space to turn sideways in the garage.

·
Registered
43 Posts
nice looking forks and tractor.. You are right bout once ya have a set you will have em on more then your bucket. I keep my home made bale forks on all summer.. just for loading and unloading steel from my trailer.. :thumbup1gif:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts