Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been looking at the Pine Needle Rake on Everything Attachments' website. I noticed that it is NOT iMatch compatible. I emailed customer service and they confirmed it is not. Does anyone have one of these and can you tell me if it could be modified to be 1025 iMatch compatible easy enough, or possibly why it could not? If this cannot be made iMatch compatible, I may end up looking for a landscape rake but I thought, for my intended purposes, the pine needle rake would be the better choice of the two.

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
Personally, I would go with the landscape rake. I have one and it will do more jobs than the pine needle rake. I even use it on gravel drives.

Dave

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Been looking at the Pine Needle Rake on Everything Attachments' website. I noticed that it is NOT iMatch compatible. I emailed customer service and they confirmed it is not. Does anyone have one of these and can you tell me if it could be modified to be 1025 iMatch compatible easy enough, or possibly why it could not? If this cannot be made iMatch compatible, I may end up looking for a landscape rake but I thought, for my intended purposes, the pine needle rake would be the better choice of the two.
I did a thread recently on making EA Pine needle Rake I match compatible.

·
Administrator
18,013 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
According to EA website they are iMatch compatible as of 8/8/18. I just ordered one.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Are you all building stands for these rakes or just don't want to remove the imatch to put it on? I've got an everything attachments pine needle rake. I use it for pine needles, leaves, thatch, scratching for seeding, and combing the back hair on sasquatch. Well, most of those things.

·
Premium Member
1,035 Posts
I have the EA pine needle rake. It's pretty tough. I bought some spare tines with the rake and I've yet to use any in the last 2 years.

If you don't use it often, hooking it up without the I-match is not too bad. I store my I-match with the Heavy Hitch storage cart. Link here. Then I direct load (or unload) the rake using my bunk dolly. No lifting or maneuvering.

Keane

1 - 7 of 7 Posts