Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a lot of research I Just ordered a Piranha tooth bar and Artillian 42” Forks with the front Hoe bucket! Excited and can’t wait for it to be delivered.

I have went back and forth about spending $1,300 on the Forks and hoe with shipping but after all I have read on here the Artillian setup is the best and gives me versatility to add a grapple later on.

I put the grapple setup on the wish list and gave it to the wife, so maybe I’ll get it for Christmas... fingers crossed!

I have a lot of planting and moving small trees that the front hoe will be great for. And the piranha bar will help clear out some foliage and move a top soil pile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
After a lot of research I Just ordered a Piranha tooth bar and Artillian 42” Forks with the front Hoe bucket! Excited and can’t wait for it to be delivered.

I have went back and forth about spending $1,300 on the Forks and hoe with shipping but after all I have read on here the Artillian setup is the best and gives me versatility to add a grapple later on.

I put the grapple setup on the wish list and gave it to the wife, so maybe I’ll get it for Christmas... fingers crossed!

I have a lot of planting and moving small trees that the front hoe will be great for. And the piranha bar will help clear out some foliage and move a top soil pile.

I have the Piranha tooth bar and the Artillian forks with the frame. I love it. The only thing you will regret will be not having it sooner. It does make a big difference in ground engagement. The forks will be the valuable item you have. I just keep my forks on I use them so much. Loading an unloading items will never be a chore again with the forks. Get yourself some soft straps/ratchet tie downs and there will be nothing you cannot move safely.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

I have the Piranha tooth bar and the Artillian forks with the frame. I love it. The only thing you will regret will be not having it sooner. It does make a big difference in ground engagement. The forks will be the valuable item you have. I just keep my forks on I use them so much. Loading an unloading items will never be a chore again with the forks. Get yourself some soft straps/ratchet tie downs and there will be nothing you cannot move safely.
Billie, yes I have wanted them since I got the tractor but the price tag held me back until I had about 4 things I could have used the Forks for this weekend! I said screw it and ordered it.

Now I need to build/buy a shelving system for pallets in the back of the garage so I can put up some heavy stuff on pallets and the MMM for the winter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts