Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got around to installing my Bxpanded toothbar this morning before the downpour begins. Ground is too soft right now to try it out but maybe next weekend. I had some A-10 Warthog teeth decals laying around and couldn't help putting them on just for fun. They won't last long, so no stone throwing from the purists! ?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,852 Posts
Finally got around to installing my Bxpanded toothbar this morning before the downpour begins. Ground is too soft right now to try it out but maybe next weekend. I had some A-10 Warthog teeth decals laying around and couldn't help putting them on just for fun. They won't last long, so no stone throwing from the purists! ?
You will LOVE that Pirannah bar. It's a great way to deal with brush and it's handy to just put the edge at a 45 degree angle, stuff it at the base of the brush and watch it sever it and drop it on the ground.

Also, if you have any neighbors who you don't like, that edge is equally effective on under ground sprinkler lines, Internet cables and phone service lines, etc. It's also ideal for popping lawn sprinkler heads out of the ground........Hypothetically........:laugh::lol:

·
Registered
533 Posts
I think it's great.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Decals

Love that decal. Where did you get it and can I access them?

·
Super Moderator
2,257 Posts
Absolutely LOVE the Warthog decals. The P-40 Warhawk was one of my favorite models to build when I was young because of the shark teeth (that's what we called them). Hope they don't come off and last a long time. Would look cool on the side of a box blade too.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the tips and compliments. I think I will get some for the box blade too. ?

Here is the link where I bought them

http://www.military-graphics.com/badges3.html

Scroll down and you'll find the ones I bought and some others in various sizes, mine are 12x8 btw

·
Registered
343 Posts
Nice touch with the decals

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
Thanks for the tips and compliments. ...
rws71 - Look great! I ordered some myself (along with a new Piranha Tooth bar), and if you don't mind, I'm going to copy your idea.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts