Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Administrator
25,372 Posts
Congratulations on you new purchase! Did you get anything else other that the loader?

Ballast Box?
iMatch?

· Administrator
25,372 Posts
thanks Kenny,
I just got the loader for right now, as auction season is here in my area so there should be some deals to be had there. I plan on adding a tiller, rear-mount snowblower, and rear-mount rotary or grooming mower at some point. Just content with the machine and loader for the time being; as that will help immensely with cleaning the property I just bought as well as landscape work.
-jdfun
What will you use to ballast the tractor with? You MUST have some weight on the 3PH to use the loader SAFELY.

To little weight on the rear makes the front axle carry the load in the bucket (it becomes the "fulcrum" point)-something it's not designed to do. You must add weight BEHIND the rear axle to properly ballast the machine and remove weight from the front axle, you need to make the rear axle the "fulcrum" point...think about the see-saw at the playground.

The ballast box is just so much more compact that say your tiller would be as rear weight, that's why they are popular. And with the iMatch it makes putting it on or taking it off a breeze. My dealer wouldn't even sell a loader without the ballast box.

Here is the online manual for your tractor: 2320

And here is the loader: 200cx

Read the part on ballasting in the loader manual.

· Administrator
25,372 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.