Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,475 Posts
I had a need for forks on my 1026 this week end, but don't have any. I rectified that problem a few minutes ago by placing an order with Artillian. Christmas comes a little eary this year.
:thumbup1gif: And they will be useful for years to come. Save the candy for Xmas.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I had a need for forks on my 1026 this week end, but don't have any. I rectified that problem a few minutes ago by placing an order with Artillian. Christmas comes a little eary this year.
You'll love em! :yahoo:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Current status..... Forks are in town, on FedEx truck for local delivery in the next few hour......

·
Administrator
20,697 Posts
:ttiwwp:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Forks arrived this afternoon. Unfortunately, the tractor and I are separated by about 120 miles and it is raining and about 35 degrees. It will probably not be until after Thanksgiving that I will be able to install and test out. Pictures will follow, I promise.

·
Administrator
20,697 Posts
Forks arrived this afternoon. Unfortunately, the tractor and I are separated by about 120 miles and it is raining and about 35 degrees. It will probably not be until after Thanksgiving that I will be able to install and test out. Pictures will follow, I promise.
We look forward to it. :drinks:

·
Registered
122 Posts
Picture posted up side down

Usually not a problem unless viewing on iPad. I guess I have to stand on my head.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Follow up pics of new forks

I was able to get down to the farm this week after the icy weather in Dallas. Mounted the forks and played (I mean worked) with them a little. I promised the pictures, so here they are.. Casters were put on prior to detaching forks from loader.

Attachments

·
Registered
732 Posts
I was able to get down to the farm this week after the icy weather in Dallas. Mounted the forks and played (I mean worked) with them a little. I promised the pictures, so here they are.. Casters were put on prior to detaching forks from loader.
8 wheel drive? :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,228 Posts
Dumb question - tried to PM Chris to hide the embarrassment from the public eye - but can your forks be set into a float mode?

-Jer.

·
Registered
4,005 Posts

Are those 48 inch forks?????

Dave

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Dumb question - tried to PM Chris to hide the embarrassment from the public eye - but can your forks be set into a float mode?

-Jer.
Jer,

I had to disable PM's because it's too hard keeping track of who's who and what's where and why's when. And then it fills up and messages have to get deleted, etc etc. Instead, my signature is now an email link. And for whatever it's worth, there is no need for anyone to mention their forum username and it will absolutely never be asked.

As for the question, float mode. Are you referring to:

Fixed vs Floating?

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
I hope wrangler doesn't mind me replying for him, but those are 42" forks. Plenty long, eh?
Sure looked long enough to be 48 inches. Still looking to ordering some for myself.

Dave

1 - 20 of 24 Posts