Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Most of the plastic parts on my dad's 2001 4300 are so brittle that they are cracked or broken. The parts I'm referring to are around the dash/steering wheel and diesel tank. The tabs that are used to attach the panels to the frame are broken off or the clip-nuts are missing etc... Where can I find the part numbers of these components? I have the repair manual, but these parts are not described or listed there.

·
Administrator
20,883 Posts
JD Parts has everything you'd need:

Reactions: brethopkins

·
Premium Member
9,208 Posts
John Deere Parts dot Com PC10437
Product Rectangle Font Screenshot Line

Reactions: Kennyd

·
Registered
13,371 Posts
I like flip mfg, but if I am remembering correctly the 4x00 hoods have an different fuel door that isn’t as trailer friendly as oem

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the link to Flip. Unfortunately, they are sold out of the parts I need...

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
I contacted Flip and they just got these parts back in stock. Just over 1/2 the price of the OEM parts. For a 20 yr old tractor, I think they will do.
Let us know what you think when you get them. I need to replace a couple panels on my 4200 (bottom tabs broken off).

Reactions: rydplrs

·
Registered
16 Posts
I picked up a set from ebay, both cowl sides and the lower dash. I thought they were of good quality and fit mostly. I'm not sure what mother deere's parts would have looked like on one of these, but the ones I got work great.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts