Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a couple of plates if someone wants them. Both are numbered and were limited to 75 firing days. One is a 1990 the other from 1992. Both in good shape, don't see a mar on either one

Attachments

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
Artist?

Got a couple of plates if someone wants them. Both are numbered and were limited to 75 firing days. One is a 1990 the other from 1992. Both in good shape, don't see a mar on either one
Those look like they were from a David Maas painting. Is there an artist signature on them? Very pretty.

Treefarmer

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,196 Posts
They look great! Nope don't need them. I have a lot of plates like that but with eagles and other birds of prey. My wife gave up her duck collection a long time ago. No, I'm not showing her these plates. :nunu: :laugh:

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They look great! Nope don't need them. I have a lot of plates like that but with eagles and other birds of prey. My wife gave up her duck collection a long time ago. No, I'm not showing her these plates. :nunu: :laugh:
What's your address, just in case I end up with a new 2016 JD that I'd want to send your wife.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts