Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am posting a number of pictures I took at the Platte CountyStea and Gas Show held at the Platte County Fairgrounds in Tracy, MO this week. Sorry for the quaity of pictures. I forgot to take my DSLR camera and had to make use of my cell phone. I thought that was better than not taking any pictures at all. Steam pictures will be posted in a separate thread. I tried to take mostly pictures of unusual items. Not many JD's there. The emphasis this year was on Oliver. There must have been every Oliver ever made at this. Anyway, there sure was a bunch of them. There were far more tractors at this show than any show I have ever been to.

IMAG0072.jpg IMAG0075.jpg IMAG0077.jpg IMAG0085.jpg IMAG0087.jpg IMAG0091.jpg

Here are a bunch of Oliver's. There are many more than what I have pictures of.

IMAG0094.jpg IMAG0095.jpg
Other stuff...

IMAG0098.jpg

Remember the Big Wheel kids used to have. Here is the real Big Wheel.

IMAG0099.jpg

Green tractor

IMAG0101.jpg

Allis Chalmers lowboy

IMAG0102.jpg

Oliver two wheeler. Apparently uses gyroscope to maintain balance. There is definitely only two wheels here.

IMAG0103.jpg

More stuff.

IMAG0106.jpg IMAG0107.jpg

I hit the maximum. Will upload more on another post.

Dave

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More Platte County Steam and Gas Show, Tracy, MO

I will try to space these out a little better.

IMAG0109.jpg IMAG0123_BURST001.jpg IMAG0124.jpg

IMAG0126.jpg IMAG0128.jpg

This is a Hupmobile.

IMAG0129.jpg

More tractors

IMAG0133.jpg

The sign says they only built this small Allis for one year. I would like to have one of these. I had not seen this tractor previously.

IMAG0134.jpg

Hey I found a few of those green tractors.

IMAG0136.jpg

A specially designed John Deere snow plow.....

IMAG0137.jpg

This was a big un...... Still on the trailer. There were several tractors still on the trailer scattered around the grounds. Not sure why that was Only one more day before the end of the show.

IMAG0138.jpg

Co-op tractor was new to me....

IMAG0140_BURST001.jpg

Next group will be steam tractors.

Dave

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Steam Tracytors - Platte County Steam and Gas Show, Tracy, MO

IMAG0112.jpg IMAG0113.jpg IMAG0115.jpg

IMAG0116.jpg IMAG0120.jpg IMAG0121.jpg

·
Administrator
20,369 Posts
Great pics! :thumbup1gif:

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
Thanks for the pics! :thumbup1gif:

I had my three "modified" L&G tractors loaded & ready to leave at 6 am, instead, I was pulling up to our local ER at 6. By the time we sat there for 2 hours & another 1-1/2 hours waiting on prescriptions, I couldn't have gotten to the show before noon!

Oh well, maybe next year, I've been trying to get to the Platte County show for three years now, haven't made it yet! ~~ Lowell

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
Thanks for the pics! :thumbup1gif:

I had my three "modified" L&G tractors loaded & ready to leave at 6 am, instead, I was pulling up to our local ER at 6. By the time we sat there for 2 hours & another 1-1/2 hours waiting on prescriptions, I couldn't have gotten to the show before noon!

Oh well, maybe next year, I've been trying to get to the Platte County show for three years now, haven't made it yet! ~~ Lowell
I hope that you are well now. Bummer of a way to spend the weekend.

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
I hope that you are well now. Bummer of a way to spend the weekend.
OK now, wife had a belly ache, with her past history, not something to mess around with. Last weekend it was my 92 year old mother in the hospital! ~~ Lowell

1 - 9 of 9 Posts