1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
I hope that it is not true! If I lose my rising, heatwave temps, it will not be good for my nekkid rain dancing. :dance: :laugh: :munch:

·
Registered
206 Posts
I hope that it is not true! If I lose my rising, heatwave temps, it will not be good for my nekkid rain dancing. :dance: :laugh: :munch:
Ok that ties it... I'm going to start using aerosols, letting my car idle, and having daily open pit fires... anything to speed along this global warming. We can't have farmgirl at home all bundled up. GO THAT GLOBAL WARMING.

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
They say the conditions are eerily similar to those before the Maunder Minimum, a time in 1645 when a mini ice age hit, Freezing London's River Thames.
These same people have a hard time accurately depicting what happened yesterday. Am I really to believe they know the conditions of the sun 369 years ago?

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Now hold on there. I thought the sun had nothing to do with this and the Earth's climate was only affected by me driving around in my big gas-guzzling F350???? :laugh:

·
Premium Member
4,883 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,883 Posts
Let us be the judge of that. Please submit before and after video; preferably taken an hour after sunrise and an hour before sunset...duplicates taken in full shade, moderate shade and full sun.

·
Registered
206 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
:ttiwwp:

·
Premium Member
3,964 Posts
"They" are now saying that trees give off a ton of CO2 as well. They stop taking it in after dark and release it all night long, guess we should hack them all down.

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
"They" are now saying that trees give off a ton of CO2 as well. They stop taking it in after dark and release it all night long, guess we should hack them all down.
I have to admit to being a life long "Tree Hugger". Placing my arms around a tree is one of the ways I determine how many cords it will make after it hits the ground. I love the sound of a tree falling in the forest even if I'm the only one there to hear it!:laugh:

·
8,558 Posts
If it gets too cold here this winter, I can always visit Brazil. A friend just returned from there, and said the temp in Rio was 126*, when it was 8* here.

I think I've posted the only nekkid rain dancing photos that I'll have for a while. Cold front blew in yesterday afternoon. I am sick of winter!

·
Premium Member
4,883 Posts
If it gets too cold here this winter, I can always visit Brazil. A friend just returned from there, and said the temp in Rio was 126*, when it was 8* here.

I think I've posted the only nekkid rain dancing photos that I'll have for a while. Cold front blew in yesterday afternoon. I am sick of winter!

Rain dancing ain't the same when you have to do it in a snow suit. :laugh:

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If it gets too cold here this winter, I can always visit Brazil. QUOTE]

When I went to London I enjoyed Mdm. Tussaud's Wax Museum, but when I went to S. America I enjoyed the Brazilian Wax Museum far better!

·
Premium Member
9,191 Posts
I have to admit to being a life long "Tree Hugger". Placing my arms around a tree is one of the ways I determine how many cords it will make after it hits the ground. I love the sound of a tree falling in the forest even if I'm the only one there to hear it!:laugh:
I've hugged trees for the better part of my life....everytime I hang my climber in one. :thumbup1gif:

·
8,558 Posts
Rain dancing ain't the same when you have to do it in a snow suit. :laugh:
That is so very true!

And I hug trees, but haven't found one yet that makes a good dancing partner!

Another cold front coming tonight. High tomorrow will be in the 30s, and yes, I'll be working outdoors. Thank goodness I have a cord of wood stacked and ready! Should warm up quickly after tomorrow, and be 61 on Saturday. I think I'll drag more wood up and stack this weekend, to have ready, in case February is as bad as I fear.

·
Premium Member
4,883 Posts
Did anyone ever stop to think that clear cutting prevents forest fires?

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Why would you ever want this to be true

1 - 20 of 22 Posts