Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
17,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please Welcome Fit Rite Hydraulics.com as a Supporting Vendor!

Fit Rite Hydraulics, located in San Diego, California, specializes in building hydraulic top and side links to be used in place of the manually adjusted units that come with most tractor 3 point hitches.
Each unit is built to order so that our customers get what they want and need for their tractors.

We also supply auxiliary hydraulic controls for added rear remotes. We also offer third function valves for the front end loader for use with a 4 in 1 bucket or grapple with a button control on the loader control lever if desired.
We’re a family owned business and believe that a great product and great customer service are the foundation of a successful company. We’ll work with you on any questions you may have and help you to get the product that’s best for your needs.

Please email or call for any information at:

Brian
(619) 356-5274

[email protected]

http://www.fitritehydraulics.com

·
Premium Member
792 Posts
Thanks for supporting the forum Brian!

·
Super Moderator
2,697 Posts
Welcome. And thanks for supporting our site.

:wgtt:

I'm going to go browse your website after I post this. Thanks again, and welcome.

·
Fit Rite Hydraulics
639 Posts
I think that you will find that I am not just here to sell my products. I truly enjoy tractoring and will help out with whatever information I might be able to add.

Thanks for the welcome. :bye:

·
Administrator
20,301 Posts
I think that you will find that I am not just here to sell my products. I truly enjoy tractoring and will help out with whatever information I might be able to add.

Thanks for the welcome. :bye:
That's what it's all about right? Your support is truly appreciated here. Thanks!:hi:

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
Those are impressive, looks like you could easily make a small ditch digger with what you got going on! a hoe bucket on a 3pt hitch ! how fast would that be for some conduit?? Little original JD plow V blade behind it to clean out the trough.....
I wish I still had all my bigger tractors...
Glad your here and Ill pass the word!

·
Fit Rite Hydraulics
639 Posts
Those are impressive, looks like you could easily make a small ditch digger with what you got going on! a hoe bucket on a 3pt hitch ! how fast would that be for some conduit?? Little original JD plow V blade behind it to clean out the trough.....
I wish I still had all my bigger tractors...
Glad your here and Ill pass the word!
For my conditions, this is almost impossible to beat. I would have to say that I can pull this JD ditcher at about 50-60 feet per minute. 18"-20" deep, that is below ground surface, not counting the spoils. :bye:

Attachments

·
Registered
153 Posts
Welcome

Your work looks awesome!!! And welcome to GTT.....Cheers Steve

·
Registered
446 Posts
Those top n' tilt kits look awesome. I've got one on my wish list.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts