Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a new vendor and his member name is Heavy Hitch. Everybody make sure to contact him for any Heavy Hitch product support. You can also visit their website at www.HeavyHitch.com.

Heavy Hitch is located in Fountain City, WI. They offer a great line of Made in the USA compact tractor attachments for sub compact, compact and lawn & garden tractors. Their products have been helping tractor owners save time on the job for years. Their innovative designs and top quality construction makes their product last for years. Check out their website and see how affordable they are!

Green Tractor Talk thanks them for the support.

·
Administrator
17,092 Posts
Welcome HH :hi:

·
Administrator
20,285 Posts
Awesome! Glad to have you here!:drinks:

:gtfam:

·
Registered
319 Posts
Thank you all! I've been a member here for quite some time and figured it was time to give back for all the information I've gathered about my 1026R...a lot of which my dealer didn't even know about!!:laugh:
Here's my machine getting ready to make that first run of the season in the snow:
IMAG0204.jpg

·
Registered
571 Posts
Welcome to GTT, Greg. Good to see you here.

BTW, my Heavy Hitch is still working fine. Appreciate the good service you provided back in April, 2011 when I made the purchase. And again several months later when I traded tractors and needed a different height cart for the heavy hitch.

:greentractorride: :gtfam:

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Welcome aboard and thanks for the support!

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
Welcome, Heavy Hitch!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts