Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
17,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please Welcome Jamison Bryce LLC as a Supporting Vendor!

Randy Lang from the Jamison Bryce company has created an innovative product to adapt the John Deere 3-Bag MCS system to the iMatch quick hitch system. Previously, this was a difficult, complicated and time consuming task to say the least. John Deere knows well of the issue, but since they have not received many complaints they declined to put forth the effort to make a change to the design-so this product was born! These are top of the line US made products made right here in Bismarck ND and that is where they will always be made! One look at the video's on the website will convince you of the necessity of this product if you have or want the John Deere MCS system from John Deere tractor.

·
Administrator
20,285 Posts
Thanks for the support JB!

Welcome JB! I'm glad to see your innovation make it to market Randy!:thumbup1gif: I wish you a ton of success!:drinks:

BTW, awesome video! Very professional and well done.:thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
439 Posts
Thanks, Jason!

It took a looooooong time to get this to where it is today. I hope it can help make things easier for some people. We all could use a little easy!!

·
Registered
909 Posts
Excellent product and as Jason said...a well done video.

Best of luck in your venture. :drinks:

·
Registered
439 Posts
Thanks to both of you! Just hope it can benefit others as it has me! It makes really short work of changeover when you mow, spray, and till all in the same day like I have many times!

·
GTT Vendor
1,530 Posts
It's all Randy's fault

If your attachment had existed a few years ago, my better half and I probably wouldn't have sold our 2305 and that wretched Deere MCS in favor of the 2520 and an X324 with the MC519 for lawn duties. Therefore, I believe this is all Randy's fault for not coming out with this sooner and he should refund us the difference. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Congratulations and :thumbup1gif: Randy. I am sure your hitch will make lots of people very happy.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Exactly how much of a refund are we talking here?? Those extra goodies sound a little expensive!!:laugh::laugh: Thanks very muh for the kind words (and the laugh) on this bleak morning in North Dakota. I say bleak because we got 3" of snow yesterday, the roads are icy, and the wind chill is -2. Great week to talk about bagger brackets!!

Thanks again, Chris!

·
Registered
251 Posts
I ordered mine last weekend and received it in a timely fashion on Friday. Although I haven't mounted yet, it is pretty impressive. It has a tough powder coated finish and the spring pins are way better than the ones shown on his website. I wish JD had these same pins on their MCS. I can't believe JD missed the boat on this innovation. I'll take some pictures once I install for grass season in a few weeks. Thanks for making this Randy! Life just got a whole lot simpler for me.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Great job Randy........awesome video!! Good luck on your business adventure!:good2:

·
Registered
439 Posts
I ordered mine last weekend and received it in a timely fashion on Friday. Although I haven't mounted yet, it is pretty impressive. It has a tough powder coated finish and the spring pins are way better than the ones shown on his website. I wish JD had these same pins on their MCS. I can't believe JD missed the boat on this innovation. I'll take some pictures once I install for grass season in a few weeks. Thanks for making this Randy! Life just got a whole lot simpler for me.
I am really glad you like it! I choose to go with high quality parts an finishes on the build. I really appreciate products that can stand the test of time, and I think others do too! Where if you choose to keep something for years and years, it will still be just as good as when it was new. Too many things are not that way anymore.

However, what makes this all worthwile is to hear that it will make your life easier! That was the main goal of this whole thing for me! Thanks for the purchase and I know from experience you will ove this bracket when you get into the swing of mowing season!!

·
Registered
439 Posts
Thought I would put up a couple pics of the bracket with the MCS on my 2520. I have sent out quite of few brackets over the past 2 weeks and am excited to see them used on other tractors. It will also fit 1 Series and I am working with a guy to get one on his X729 with an I-Match. There are more pics in an album on my profile.

Its great to see others mowing already in some posts over the past couple days. We are still waiting for things to thaw here.

Attachments

·
Registered
439 Posts
Good news for anyone watching my website for the MCS Offload Cart! I am picking up the prototype tomorrow for testing. If all goes well, I will be putting up some pics on GTT and my GTT profile this weekend!! If you thought the bracket would make attaching the MCS easier, wait until you see the cart!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts