Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
17,089 Posts
Please Welcome Miller Tire as a Supporting Vendor!

Miller Tire is a family-owned business established in 1970, and for 43 years has continued to grow on the family farm property in rural northwest Ohio.
The company was started by Ed and Bev's father, Mahlon E Miller, and still officially carries his initials as M. E. Miller Tire Co.
In 1989, they began promoting tires for the antique farm market. While they continue to supply the whole range of tires (auto, truck, lawn/garden, ATV tires, wheels and more), it is having the right tires for restoring farm equipment that has taken Miller Tire from serving locally to selling globally.

Miller Tire stocks the largest selection of antique farm tractor tires in the US. You can find new tires reproduced in sizes and tread designs that had been discontinued. The staff will help you get just what you need to make your restoration complete!

While Miller Tire specializes in agriculture and "Hard-to Find" tires, the slogan “Serving your en-TIRE needs!” says it all.

For more info please call 800-621-1955 or shop online at www.millertire.com

Miller Tire is looking forward to being a “Green Tractor Talk Supporting Vendor”

·
Administrator
20,285 Posts
Thanks Miller Tire for supporting our site! When the time comes for some new tires for my 60 project, I'll be giving you a call.:thumbup1gif:

IMG_1488.JPG IMG_1484.JPG

I might need some new rims too.:lol:

·
Registered
11,238 Posts
Hey diesel, that 60 needs some flames.:laugh:

·
Administrator
20,285 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Welcome on board. Thank you for your support!:thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Miller Tire, glad to see y'all here. I've still got every single catalog you ever sent me, all the way back from like 1990 or so. Have sent y'all some business when someone couldn't find a special/odd size tire locally.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
I didn't get into the antique tractor scene until about 2000 (well, I guess that is kind of a while ago). Every time someone asks about tires, Miller Tire always ends up in the discussion. So to Miller Tire I say, WELCOME ABOARD!!

·
Premium Member
1,194 Posts
Welcome Miller !

Great company. Have dealt with them a couple times.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Welcome!

·
Super Moderator
2,696 Posts
Welcome. I'm glad to have you on board.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Welcome aboard and thanks for the support. Nice niche market for old style tires.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts