Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please welcome MobileHID.com as a Supporting Vendor!

Please contact Clifford, user-name: MobileHID for any help with products they supply. You can also visit their website at www.MobileHID.com

MobileHID was established in 2006. They have focused on LED/HID lighting products and offer the best value on work lighting for use on street paving equipment, backhoes, tractors, and combines to light up streets, construction sites, fields for harvests, sowing, etc.

They offer bolt-on work lights and are the best way to add more lighting to your machinery. They're compatible with John Deere, Komatsu, Kubota, Caterpillar, Case, Agco machines, and even light duty machines. If your machine runs on a 12v or 24v system, our lights will work and their easy installation only take 5 minutes per light.

These are very cool guys:thumbup1gif:

Green Tractor Talk thanks you for the support.

·
Administrator
21,063 Posts
Welcome to DT Clifford! That looks like cool stuff!

·
Premium Member
6,698 Posts
Welcome to DT! Looks like you make a great product. I wish you great success here. :good2:

·
Registered
278 Posts
Sweet! :cheers:

Welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
2,699 Posts
Welcome! I'll keep you in mind if I ever need your product. Thanks for joining up.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello Hello!

Hi All!

Wow, it looks like we're late to our own party. :)

Thanks for the warm welcome to DeereTalk.com! As Brian mentioned, we've been offering great lighting since 2006 and we stand by the products we offer. If we aren't comfortable selling a product to our own family, we don't offer it.

That being said, if any of you have any questions about our products, I'll be happy to answer them. I'll periodically post up updates on our products and sales that we may have on specific products.

Thanks again for having us aboard. Give us a call if you have any specific questions at 480-329-2175.

Clifford

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.