Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please welcome Mower Deck Axle Co as a Supporting Vendor!

Please contact Larry, user-name: MowerAxle for any help with products they supply. You can also visit their website at Mower Deck Axles,Carrera,Cayman,John Deere,Kubota

Larry started the business Mower Deck Axle Co., LLC in 2003. He is a retired toolmaker with 50+ year's experience. Once retired in 2010 at age 65 to now work 50 to 60 hours a week at home taking care of a customer base he built on supplying a quality product at a good price. The company is located in up State New York about 50 miles south of Syracuse NY. The company has a Clausing CNC lathe and a CNC milling machine along with manual lathes and mills.

Larry's product is great for storage or working on your mower deck. This product makes moving around these heavy and bulky items simple and in a space saving manor.

We thank him for his support!

Attachments

·
Administrator
20,308 Posts
Welcome Larry!

:wgtt:

Thanks for supporting the best John Deere Forum on the net! :thumbup1gif:

·
Administrator
17,135 Posts
Welcome Larry

Thank you for your support of GTT!

As a long time user of your product, I can personally attest to the quality and attention to detail you provide.

Here is mine:
60 MMM.JPG

·
Registered
85 Posts
I have them also for my 60D MMM deck and love it. They are mandatory in my mind for anyone with one of these large MMM decks. I lift the deck with a strap using the hooks on the FEL bucket, then replace the back/lower guage wheels with the axles.

·
Super Moderator
2,698 Posts
I never saw these before. Interesting and good idea.

Thanks for supporting GTT, btw.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have these axles also for my MMM, makes winter storage and cleaning the deck a much easier task. Welcome to the forum and thank you for a great product!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts