Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please welcome Omni Manufacturing as a Supporting Vendor!

Please contact Rock, user-name: Obee1Kubota for any help with products they supply. You can also visit their website at http://omni-mfg.com/

OMNI Mfg is a small manufacturing company located in Deerwood, MN. Their standards are what you would expect from two anally retentive, perfectionist, mid-west German farmers! They believe in quality craftsmanship and products! The goal is to build it right the first time, as it always seems to take less time to do it right once, then wrong multiple times. Because they are a small shop, they can respond to your questions and requests for custom modifications in a very timely manner. They want each customer to be satisfied with the complete buying process and will do their utmost to make sure you will want to deal with OMNI Mfg in the future.

We thank them for their support!

·
Premium Member
6,698 Posts
Welcome Rock and Omni!

:thumbup1gif::dance::thumbup1gif::dance:

Looks like you, your equipment, and expertise are going to fit right in here at GTT. Looking forward to learning more about your fine products.

·
Corndog Hater
12,662 Posts
I have Omni's Transformer hitch in JD green and the middlebuster attachment. I can attest to their superior products and great customer service. Great addition to GTT! :good2:

·
Administrator
21,760 Posts
Welcome to GTT!

:wgtt:

Thanks for your support here on the forum. I look forward to seeing posts about your products:bye: The web site looks good and your products look even better!:thumbup1gif: I might have to contact you about something I might need to add to my inventory :hi:

·
Corndog Hater
12,662 Posts
Hey! That video looks awfully familiar!:lol::lol::lol:

I will try to add some pics later.:thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
82 Posts
I bought their standard duty 3 pt draw bar hitch. It is very well built with excellent welds and great JD paint. Just this weekend I made a modification to it though - I shortened the vertical member by about 3 inches so that it now fits perfectly on the iMatch quick hitch. Perhaps I should have spent more time looking at their other products to see if they already sold a QH-compliant draw bar hitch, but with a little cut-off sawing, grinding, welding, and painting, I made this one even better.

I think it is a great product and a great price.

I'll update with pictures when I get a moment...

Thanks!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Here's my modified hitch from Omni

That would be Cool! :good2:
OK, so my welding (actually a friend of mine) isn't quite as nice as Omni's, but it will do the job... I'm thrilled that it fits my iMatch now, and the hitch from Omni was only about $65 IIRC. Mounted to a TSC drawbar with a set of iMatch bushings I got on eBay for about $12, and I've got myself a very handy trailer mover...

Machine Machine tool Vehicle Plant Wheel

·
Premium Member
6,698 Posts
Well done Whito! :thumbup1gif:

Hey Rock, are you finding that there is getting to be more of a demand for your equipment to fit quick hitches?

·
Corndog Hater
12,662 Posts
Here's a couple pics of my Omni Transformer and Middlebuster on various machines I have owned.....Rock makes good stuff.:good2:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.