Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Administrator
20,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've added Superglidesport to our staff as a moderator. His great personality, willingness to help everyone, level head, and overall positive outlook on life makes him a great member. We welcome him as a staff member. Please support him as he continues to support GTT. :thumbup1gif:

Thanks Frank! :hi:

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Congratulations SGSport. A real tribute to your fine demeanor. :thumbup1gif:

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
Hmmmmm. Does that mean that I have to behave because another set of "staff" eyes are watching things? :mocking: :hide:

Welcome SGS!!

·
Administrator
20,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hmmmmm. Does that mean that I have to behave because another set of "staff" eyes are watching things? :mocking: :hide:

Welcome SGS!!
Yes, that's correct. Frank has been issued his own personal ban hammer. :lol:

·
Super Moderator
7,950 Posts

Welcome SGS!!
Farmgirl,

To answer your question..........Yes. I was actually pretty surprised to read an entire paragraph of Moderator rules written specifically to keep YOU in line. Why? I think you know why.:thumbup1gif:

·
Administrator
20,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
4,463 Posts
Farmgirl,

To answer your question..........Yes. I was actually pretty surprised to read an entire paragraph of Moderator rules written specifically to keep YOU in line. Why? I think you know why.:thumbup1gif:
It'll take a month to get through the Gizmo rules.

Congrats Frank

·
Administrator
17,525 Posts
Welcome to the team Frank :bigbeer:

·
Super Moderator
7,950 Posts
We've added Superglidesport to our staff as a moderator. His great personality, willingness to help everyone, level head, and overall positive outlook on life makes him a great member. We welcome him as a staff member. Please support him as he continues to support GTT. :thumbup1gif:

Thanks Frank! :hi:
Thanks Jason and the rest of the Moderators for your collective vote of confidence. I'll do my best to share the workload responsibly and reliably.

As for the real reason I was asked to join the staff, all I can say is "Watch out for the Slacker Swat Team." :nunu:

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
Yes, that's correct. Frank has been issued his own personal ban hammer. :lol:
:tongue:

Farmgirl,

:tongue: :dance: :bad: :doorclose:

It'll take a month to get through the Gizmo rules.

Congrats Frank
:mocking: No doubt!! :laugh:

·
Corndog Hater
11,478 Posts
Hmmmmm. Does that mean that I have to behave
Why start now!

Seriously, congrats Frank! You are definitely a worthy addition to the moderator staff at GTT.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
wow!!!!!! congratulations, SGS!!! :yahoo: you've earned it!:good2::cheers:

now, the big question, was there really a set of rules just for FG19? :laugh:

·
Premium Member
8,430 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,430 Posts

Welcome SGS!!
Notice they picked someone as far away from FG as possible....

FG may need to add wing tanks to here bomber.

·
Premium Member
14,390 Posts
:congrats::clapping::clapping::clapping::bigthumb:

Frank ,,congrats , excellent choice for moderator.

·
Super Moderator
7,950 Posts
wow!!!!!! congratulations, SGS!!! :yahoo: you've earned it!:good2::cheers:

now, the big question, was there really a set of rules just for FG19? :laugh:
There were a few paragraphs of member specific rules. I'll be PM'ing you shortly. :nunu:

1 - 20 of 90 Posts