Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1

Registered
The area around Canandaigua is one of the nicest areas of this country that I have seen.

My college room mate was the Ontario County Sheriff for twenty some years.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
The area is very nice and the ground is sandy, nice plowing and shines the moldboard up in a hurry.

Registered
Planning on being there, Peter is deciding what tractor to bring and I am working on my two bottom plow. Hopefully a bad back won't sideline me from getting my project done.

Adam

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Hope you can make it,I would like to see that new x758 turning some ground under.:good2:

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
I might be able to make that event. Fun to watch those old machines at work. :bigthumb:
WARNING!!!!!! Going to a plow day can be highly addictive.:lol: Hope you can make it.:good2:

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
A little more than 3 weeks away for plow day.

Registered
TJR345,
Are you going to video this and post it here? (hint, hint)

Registered
Discussion Starter #10

Registered
A little more than 3 weeks away for plow day.
:yahoo:yes-and i am very excited to say the least. if nothing happens to me from now to Friday evening around midnight, i'm rolling out of here. it's roughly 280 miles to ur place of plowing, and i want to be early, so i can watch everyone unload, and set up. i sure hope the weather cooperates for this day.
:hide: i don't wanttaa have muddy boots on to visit ole giz. :lol: heck-he be able to track me snooping around for Ilmo-looking for that new :greentractorride::lolol:

yelp-i'm map planning as i write this.

Registered
BigJim,

Wash your boots off in the whirlpool spa when you get to his house. :hi:

Don't get any mud on the new tractor. :greentractorride:

Registered
this what is happening here around me tomorrow-a plow day-http://Southern Cove Power Reunion Assn 26th Annual Antique Tractor and .

i am trying to go tomorrow-will be my first time their for the plow day. rain date is on April, 29-2017. this was published in my daily paper yesterday. the link shows what they do in the fall. ok.

that link won't work for me-try this[h=3]Southern Cove Power Reunion Assn 26th Annual Antique Tractor and ...[/h]anyways its only about 25 mies form my place. the fall one is when i would like to go, as they showed cutting grain with the old binders, and using belt driven thrashing machine's, and horse's plowing i guess-what i've been told over the yrs.

Registered
Discussion Starter #16
Plow day still on field are good in the sandy soil.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts