Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got some video from a recent snow removal event. Ok, that might be over-stating it. We only had a couple of inches. But we haven't had much snow all winter, so we'll take what we can get.

A few notes:

1. The snow didn't 'scour' very well from the blade. I think there are two reasons for this. 1) I didn't allow the blade to 'cool down' before starting to plow, and 2) I didn't wax the blade this year. I haven't had any issues getting the blade to scour nicely before.

2. Christy is quite proud of her electrically heated socks.

3. Near the end you can get a first look at our pallet racking with stuff stored on it. Coming along very nicely. I'm quite pleased with it.

4. Even after a year and a half, I can't believe how much fun I have with this tractor!

5. If you like our videos, be sure to subscribe on youtube. I don't post every one here because they are not all ...how should i say...relevant!

Hope you enjoy...

Tim

·
Registered
12,294 Posts
good action shots their!!:bigthumb: and keep ur plow on a tiny weenie little bit yet-ok!!:lol:

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
good action shots their!!:bigthumb: and keep ur plow on a tiny weenie little bit yet-ok!!:lol:
Ah, come on Big Jim, the snow is done for this winter isn't it?

Tim

·
Registered
12,294 Posts
Ah, come on Big Jim, the snow is done for this winter isn't it?

Tim
well-here at my place:snow: it's still snowing as of now!!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Once again, a very well done video. Thank you both very much.:bigthumb:

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,265 Posts
Great video Tim. Loved it.

·
Premium Member
14,717 Posts
:bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb: Snow plowing was pretty nice also.:laugh:

·
Registered
130 Posts
I watch a lot of your videos and they were actually very influential in my decision to purchase the 1025R after seeing what all you have done with yours. What was the deal with the controversy about you bending your pallet forks moving a trailer? You said the comment section blew up on that video (sorry I only skimmed that video).

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Looks like we're reminiscing a bit here? This was valentine's day of LAST year (2016). Actually, that is the last snow I've had to plow. I plowed 1" this year, just because I wanted to do so...there was no need.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I watch a lot of your videos and they were actually very influential in my decision to purchase the 1025R after seeing what all you have done with yours. What was the deal with the controversy about you bending your pallet forks moving a trailer? You said the comment section blew up on that video (sorry I only skimmed that video).
You can go check out the videos. I think it is all out there for you to see.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1 - 17 of 17 Posts