Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a chance to buy a xuv 550 with 100 hrs a plow and a soft cab. are these any good for plowing snow? and is there a hydraulics kit so i can make the plow powered?

Eric

·
Registered
12,273 Posts
Have a chance to buy a xuv 550 with 100 hrs a plow and a soft cab. are these any good for plowing snow? and is there a hydraulics kit so i can make the plow powered?

Eric
I plowed 3 years with my Mule and a 72” Moose plow. Yes, they are very capable of snow removal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank You, just need to figure out a hydraulic system for it now. I'm looking at it at noon, I'm guessing with 100 hrs there wont be any surprises so I'll probably own it today unless my conscience kicks in. :)

Eric

·
Registered
12,273 Posts
thank You, just need to figure out a hydraulic system for it now. I'm looking at it at noon, I'm guessing with 100 hrs there wont be any surprises so I'll probably own it today unless my conscience kicks in. :)

Eric
This is the kit for my plow, though I did not have it on mine, they're out there is the point.

Products Moose Utility Division

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a 4way hydraulic setup for my old 140 I could adapt to the 7' blade and I have a 12v hydraulic pump, maybe I'll just buy a loader valve with float and build it my self. Then I'll have down pressure to scrape the pavement as well.

Eric

·
Registered
361 Posts

Eric
Depending on the brand of plow they may have a hydraulic setup available?

IMO a 7ft Plow would be to much for the 550

1 - 6 of 6 Posts