Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We recently took possession of a Polaris RZR S 800 EPS. It is quite the upgrade from our 200cc Honda Rubicon. The only downside is the clearing of brush and branches to widen our trails. Wait...that requires more seat time/therapy on the 2520. I take that back then, I have no yet experienced any downsides. :good2:

photo 2.JPG photo 1.jpg

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,086 Posts
I'm jealous!
I could have test driven one once but figured it was a bad idea. Let us know what ya think of it.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,086 Posts
Wait a minute............
You need to go out and play with your tractor so you can go out later and play? Something is just not right here. :lol:

·
Registered
357 Posts
Nice looking rig, now you can be truly lost in Wisconsin. I'd be nice to hear a review after some seat time as I'll be seriously looking at the 50" 900 rzr when it hits the dealer floor.

·
Registered
3 Posts
:thumbup1gif: Nice RZR! I had a 2009 Stealth Black LE 800 and put it through just about everything I could. Sunk it twice, rolled it once and it still ran like a champ with no smoke! I miss it sometimes...but I love my Can Am Maverick even better.

You will LOVE that RZR! :yahoo:

Would love to see some action shots! :munch:

Happy Trails! :cheers: Trisha

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We are hoping to get up to northern WI in the next 2 weeks where we will be able to see how well she performs on the trails up there. Very much looking forward to that. In the meantime, she has been used for transportation to and from the neighbors, pulling brush and branches from trees (if she expects to run the trails, she needs to work at making the wider) and just some plain old monkeein' around at our place and the neighbors. The following is pic of my oldest stepson tooling around at the neighbors.

IMG_4197.JPG

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,086 Posts
We are hoping to get up to northern WI in the next 2 weeks where we will be able to see how well she performs on the trails up there. Very much looking forward to that. In the meantime, she has been used for transportation to and from the neighbors, pulling brush and branches from trees (if she expects to run the trails, she needs to work at making the wider) and just some plain old monkeein' around at our place and the neighbors. The following is pic of my oldest stepson tooling around at the neighbors.

View attachment 31610
I still can't afford one! :lol:

·
Registered
3 Posts
NICE! :thumbup1gif: I like the Robby Gordon Edition RZR too! :thumbup1gif:

Those RZRs are stronger than you think...I had to pull other RZR and Can Am back to camp a few times cause they bent a tie rod or swamped it after a few too many of these ---> :cheers:

Have fun and be sure to post more pics! :drinks:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts