Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,511 Posts
Our house was gray vinyl with a black roof, so I went with gray (like Gismo2's upper color) and burgandy roof and trim . Later added burgandy wainscoat to "update" the look. 2011 we had a metal roof put on the house, it is burgundy

anyone want to buy a 1996 burgundy ( really DCM Dark Cherry Metallic) ? :gizmo: owned since new

At the farm, green walls and big doors, white walk door, ivory roof, sofits, and trim around door openings. It blends in well except when there is snow cover.

Attachments

·
Administrator
17,301 Posts
Red and white for ours:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Our house was gray vinyl with a black roof, so I went with gray (like Gismo2's upper color) and burgandy roof and trim . Later added burgandy wainscoat to "update" the look. 2011 we had a metal roof put on the house, it is burgundy

anyone want to buy a 1996 burgundy ( really DCM Dark Cherry Metallic) ? :gizmo: owned since new

At the farm, green walls and big doors, white walk door, ivory roof, sofits, and trim around door openings. It blends in well except when there is snow cover.
How much for the Pimpala? SS? (Yes, I purposely called it a Pimp-ala..)

Every barn should be red and white like Kenny's, it's gotta be a rule somewhere...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
If mine is ever finished, it will have a green roof and wainscot and the rest will be an off white with white doors.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Mines steel but I went with "Earth Brown" for roof and trim, sides I think they called Clay.

side.jpg

back1.jpg

·
Registered
11,408 Posts
I'm considering red with the burnished slate. Was not on my short list but figured my neighbors wouldn't be so happy with a big red barn next door to them ;)
Screw 'em. Get whatever you want.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,106 Posts
I'm considering red with the burnished slate. Was not on my short list but figured my neighbors wouldn't be so happy with a big red barn next door to them ;)
Our house is white with a Grey roof.

MowingFools (7).JPG

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Grey sides with white trim, Galvalume roof. Mine is a red iron building.

MVIMG_20190118_171732.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
611 Posts

·
Hey, I want a title too!
3,675 Posts
Once it warms up mine will be painted to match our house. Light grey with white trim & brown metal roof.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Mine is traditional red & white.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
My neighbors do not ask me for approval on their properties, so I do not ask for theirs.

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Brown and beige for us

Attachments

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
Stick built with white vinyl siding and fiberglass shingles for me. I'm ready for a new roof and wanted to go metal, but that plan was shot down by the bride. Apparently, we have to match the shingles on the house. :dunno:

That said: I do admire this pole-barn each time I pass by. The blue really stands out and catches the eye and I really like the simplicity of the design. Based on seeing this barn, I would have gone with the same blue metal if I was the boss around here.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts