·
Premium Member
18,028 Posts
(y) (y) (y) (y) (y) Looks great..

·
Administrator
20,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #282 ·
It's all going way to fast for me. :ROFLMAO: Looking real good.
Have no fear MD, things are fixin' to slow down, although maybe not quite to your speed though :ROFLMAO:

·
Super Moderator
8,937 Posts
Looking great Kenny and the addition it went up in record time. No coincidence though with you at the helm. It's all downhill from here. (y) (y)

·
Premium Member
6,079 Posts
That’s a fine looking building Kenny and you must be proud as a peacock how good it looks. I would be. Kudos to your build crew who weren’t messing about and got it done for you. I think it’s gorgeous and like the others will be watching along with the grading and slab. Stunning as my wife likes to say

·
Premium Member
1,782 Posts
I hope he doesn't come back for electrical inspection. "All three terminals in every outlet need to be grounded!"

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
W O W !!!!!

Looks incredible, Kenny ! Can't wait to see how you finish the inside.

(sorry about the fonts - I'm posting from my phone and can't figure out what I clicked!)

·
Registered
745 Posts
I hope he doesn't come back for electrical inspection. "All three terminals in every outlet need to be grounded!"
When you need to fit a 20A plug into a 15A outlet, slowly twist that pesky prong that's in the wrong direction to match the other one with a pair of pliers. Then it will plug in.

Follow me for more electrical hacks

·
Premium Member
8,676 Posts
Looks great. Congratulations on what has been dome so far.

·
Registered
347 Posts
You just cannot go wrong with a red building with white trim, such a classic color combination that never loses its appeal. The cupola and weather vane add the perfect touch as well.

·
Premium Member
12,668 Posts
We have a building final!

Building looks awesome Kenny!

You can add me to the list of sinners. Sounds like I'm in good company.

·
Administrator
20,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #295 ·
Very nice. What was the last thing the IG wanted? A different color?
I'm guessing he was looking for $100 bill on the ground...

·
Registered
309 Posts
I had to add an interior and exterior step before they would sign off on the structural. They had to find something.
Property Tire Wood Shade Road surface

·
Registered
13,536 Posts
i sure like ur new addition a lot too. and i agree on the red and white trim for a good look.

·
Administrator
20,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #300 ·
Update:
Because I have a little drainage/grading issue on the right side of the building, I want to do everything possible to keep water from getting under the slab. I researched and found THIS product that I really liked, so we dug a 1' deep trench with a borrowed trencher, covered the wood band boards, then out about 18", then the rest in the trench. Probably complete overkill, but it's what I wanted to do. We did the entire new sections of walls. Finally I built a temp "wall" at the garage door and backfilled with stone to keep water from running in the building as I need to get it dried out in there ASAP, it's a swamp now after another deluge the other night (no pics of that...sorry!)

Hopefully next weekend we can do some final grading and get some seed/straw down.

Trencher, This thing gives you a real workout!

281 - 300 of 315 Posts