Green Tractor Talk banner

61 - 73 of 73 Posts

Premium Member

Premium Member

Registered
Well it seems there are some hurt feelings since not everyone got a freebee. Maybe GTT needs to provide grievance counselors or send out forum participation trophies to sooth all the hurt feelings.

I know for me the only thing that would make up for being slighted and not getting a freebee is for GTT to retrofit my 1025r with Air Conditioning. I would ask for repayment of my college student loans but I couldn't go to college because my parents were both sick and I needed to get a job and earn some money so they didn't lose their home.

Premium Member
what the Haich did I start! Don't know the word Haich? I'll explain; my brother in law is from Canada and he cannot for the life of him say the letter H, it comes out Haich! you figure out the word I want to use..馃榿

Registered
Oh no,,, the gimble ratchet!! What next the hot tubbing bomber, the vise grip recliner, the burned drill! The take your hand off pencil sharpener!! The Captain traction pics by OC. And all of OC's pics for that matter, of your group of banditos... .Ah the memories.. 馃槈
Yup, it was Big Jim鈥. Hope it still works Jim.. (y)
Why would anyone want pics of AOC ? Good grief , she's...Ooops , I just put my glasses on
and re-read the post....never mind. :D

Premium Member
Why would anyone want pics of AOC ? Good grief , she's...Ooops , I just put my glasses on
and re-read the post....never mind. :D
Geez,, AOC???? I can't say to much about her,,, or about any pics of her... I saw a video on the news where she was in slow motion spinning around in circles?????.. I felt like Mike barnacle and wanted to puke on my loafers!!.. You Mass guys will know who Mike is.... J

Premium Member
I know this guy, his name is Leon. I met him on a kayaking trip years ago with a group of High school graduates,, I said years ago! .. Listen, this guy was out in the boonies for years, no contact with anyone really and he loved it. Had some great shine. He was happy to meet people on the trail and he was pretty happy to see us.. Invited us to his cabin that he built out of the woods around him.. His take on any discussion is only what he heard from fellow paddlers.. Great guy,, nice to see the pic.. If it isn't Leon,, it's someone else! I Will never forget that person... I was 17 years old...

Registered
i just wish i had the money spent on this crazy AOC person to get her elected. lots and lots of money that came from someone who was hurt bad by the ole witch who lost back in 2016.

boy if i only had a 1/3 of that money spent-dreaming now

Premium Member
She's sucking around Bernie for a reason, maybe a running mate? Imagine if she is his pick, he wins and he croaks (which Vegas is taking bets on),,,, AOC is now president!!!!! Glad neither will be sitting in that office... (y)

Registered
You can uncheck the box for "adult content" and that will turn off all of what used to be password protected threads.

However, I like to see what is going on in the Hunting/Fishing thread, but to do so, I have to filter through the political stuff and every now and then I get sucked into a rabbit hole. It is kinda like a "wet paint" sign, sometimes you just can't help yourself.....

It would be nice if we could individually select which protected threads we want to see. Doesn't have to be password protected, a check box is good enough.

I have also suggested that it would be nice to be able to "Ignore" a thread, much like you can "follow" a thread. This way if you find a thread you really don't care to see again, you just click the button and poof, its gone.

We really need to get back to picking on each other more.
I agree with all of this.

The folks saying "just dont read it" may be missing what others of us saying we arent interested in the post are seeing.
When you click "New", it brings up everything, and if you manage to leave your pointer over a thread, you get to see a good portion of the post.
Obviously this doesnt apply to mobile users, but a good number of us still "surf" using desktops and laptops.
I hear enough crap all day long about all the political candidates on all sides, and would rather avoid it when Im on here trying to relax a bit and enjoy something.
This obviously doesnt bring up the whole thread, but as rtgt said, sometimes you get sucked into a rabbit hole.

His solution would be the easiest and best, in my mind anyway, in that you could see one but not another. But barring that, the "Ignore" option would be a slam dunk Id think.
I too like the Hunting/Fishing section, but by the end of the day have had enough of even hearing any political wastes name let alone having that crap pop up while Im scrolling through other posts, even when I agree with the views. I appreciate a good conversation, but sometimes it ends up being folks piling on an opinion, with very little back and forth discussion about differing views.

61 - 73 of 73 Posts