Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all

Been trying to get my deck adjusted since the dealer failed to do so. I read through the sticky thread and posted at the end, but doesn't seem like anyone is reading that thread.

I found another thread where someone said that he keeps seeing that the 2018 models need the Position Feedback Control adjusted and that seems to have fixed my issue. But I'm not exactly sure how to adjust it? Reading the adjustment procedure from the tech manual, it talks about measuring at low and high and it should be about 8.75. I adjusted the position feedback control to where it went to the most high position without making the hydraulics have that struggle relief pressure sound. But trying to measure it, it doesn't seem like it made a difference and the measurement I keep getting is about 7 3/4 to 8". But it seems to have fixed the problem with deck and gave me an 1/8" gap at the height knob cam.

If I lower the 3 point arms and set the tape measure level with the center where the pins would go and then raise them to the highest, I am measuring 7 3/4 to 8". If I physically try to lift up on the arms once they are raised there is no give that they had before. Before they would lift a little. Is that correct the way I have it or should there be some give once raised? Since it isn't kicking in that relief pressure sound I am assuming it is fine?

Here is a pic showing them at max height, do they look like they are going to high?:

IMG_2401.jpeg

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I give up. Told the dealer to come and get it and correct their mistake.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts