Green Tractor Talk banner

Possible New Addition to the Herd

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  T-Mo 
#1 ·
I may be going to pick this 214 up today. I just wanted the wheel weights, but the seller made me an offer I can't refuse.

Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Tractor Car
Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Riding mower Tractor

I don't know if it runs, but for the price I can't pass it up. I'm basically buying the weights and getting the tractor free.

See less See more
Discussion starter · #4 ·
Got it home. Both front tires won't hold air, but other than the grille it's all there. I will try and start it later. All I really wanted, though, was the wheel weights. The seat is shot also, but it's there in my truck bed. Also new blades, air filter, etc.

Land vehicle Vehicle Tractor Car Motor vehicle

Discussion starter · #8 ·
I left the tractor on my trailer since the front tires won't hold air, even for a couple of minutes. Last night, in the dark after the rain, I went out with my jump box, some starting fluid and a flashlight to see if it will start. It did, but only for a second or two. The throttle cable is froze up or broke and I'm not sure if it has gas in the tank or not. But, still, it started even for a brief moment. This evening, after voting, I will mess with it more if I have enough daylight.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.