Green Tractor Talk banner
381 - 400 of 418 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Dont get much worse than this 112, but it was free, and includes a snowblower. The motor is seized and missing some pieces, I have alot of sf110 parts and a good 10hp engine so I might be able to bring it back to life.
I had a 1969 112, I sold it to a guy around Stirling Alberta about ten years ago, the motor was taken apart and in a box, the guy that bought it wanted to restore it, I wonder if he ever did. Had the snow blower, 48" mower deck and rototiller. After Napa in picture Butte destroyed the engine, they found the problem was the butterfly wing nut in the carb came loose and got lodged in the smag on the piston. Was a great little tractor.

·
Registered
2 Posts
It looks like my mid 80's Hydro 165 was not to popular, I didn't see anyone with pic's of one. My bearings for the drive pulley on the 38" mower deck blew up about 8 years ago, so I bought a Z 445. Now I am looking to repair the bearings in the dual pulley but I guess there are two different kinds, I did get the 165 started though, so that's a step in the right direction, however the steering is seized as well as the rear diff. It also has the rear bagger so should be a fun project.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
My 1991 LX186 in winter mode. I traded this in for my 1023E

·
Registered
345 Posts
91 430, right at 1500 hrs, bought it new! pic taken a week ago!
i have the snowblower and tiller also, front and rear weight brackets too!

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts

My old man bought this new in 92 to use at our camp. I've since converted the camp into a year round house and continue to use this machine every season. Runs great and only has a couple exterior flaws. The wind took the hood for a ride one day so doesn't look too pretty close up. Has its fair share of scratches and scuffs too. I'm sure I'll upgrade down the road but this one will always have a home in my shed.

·
Premium Member
9,919 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Doing some re-landscaping around the house and took the tiller out of storage and took her for a test ride!

381 - 400 of 418 Posts