Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Premium Member
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
KennyD: is there an adapter splitting off the power beyond so two outlets and inlets can be used there. Might want to run my valve add a cylinder to my thumb. I know I could possibly t into the lines under tractor but that's a bear...not sure I want to cut the lines.

· Premium Member
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Kenny: Tks for the reponse...You finally got through to me on the manual valve and everything is good there. My question and TTWT also mentioned, there is a way to tie into the PB and R line going to that valve and have outlets that go to backhoe. I wondered if I could have a T inserted in those lines with connectors going to the backhoe....personally I don't see why I couldn't but you're the expert. Then I can use one of the outlets to power my thumb. Here is a diagram of my unit. Tks Chuck

Attachments

· Premium Member
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Kenny: Appreciate your good advise....had time so I took another photo of the valve....as you can see going to the valve is the P line...it has green and on the left is the return line R but my valve has another line that is the Tank valve in the front...this is way you suggest. My question specifically is I have another P port on my valve...if I came off it with a another line with coupler to fit the R on my backhoe....would then T off the R line "there is no more ports on valve for this or would the back hoe line T off the Tank line I added for this valve to make both units work. I'm trying to be specific to my current set up so I fully understand.

Attachments

· Premium Member
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
KennyD: Thank you so much...all I had to do was disconnect my line on power beyond...same connectors and hook the backhoe to them....everything is good...no other parts needed....thank you for helping me understand the hydraulics....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.