Green Tractor Talk banner

Power beyond adapter

2776 Views 15 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  Kennyd
KennyD: is there an adapter splitting off the power beyond so two outlets and inlets can be used there. Might want to run my valve add a cylinder to my thumb. I know I could possibly t into the lines under tractor but that's a bear...not sure I want to cut the lines.
1 - 1 of 16 Posts
In general, you cannot Tee any limes except low pressure return to tank lines in a closed center system. If you have two inlets/outlets, or tee the PB lines, fluid will "take the path of least resistance" and that would be the path that you are not commanding any work from.

Having said that, I'm not sure I'm understanding what you are thinking of doing?

(also, moving thread to hydraulics forum)
I think you meant open center system, not closed center system. You CAN tee the pressure line of a closed center system, to add a mid valve for a loader. That's how JD recommends, and my closed center system, JD 2030 mid loader valve is plumbed
1 - 1 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.