Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a long absence from the forum I have returned. Over the past two years I have built up a long list of projects to do to and or with my little 2305. The first one on the list was installing a power beyond kit. I bought the kit from Green Tractor Parts two years ago and never got time to install it. It took me a record amount of time due to being on chemo but I finished it up this afternoon, working in 15 min spurts over the last two days. Thanks to Artillian for his post and pictures.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Welcome back and glad you're feeling better Nelson!:thumbup1gif:

·
Administrator
20,886 Posts
Glad to see you back! :drinks:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Glad you are doing well. The good thing about tractors, they will wait for you.

Reactions: Gizmo2

·
Administrator
18,312 Posts
Welcome back Nelson!

What are your plans for the PB?

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I have a dump trailer ordered, and top-n -tilt could be in the works. The tractor and attachments are toys right now. Did till the garden this afternoon, maybe if it snows again I'll capture it all. Thanks for the response'

·
Registered
14 Posts
After a long absence from the forum I have returned. Over the past two years I have built up a long list of projects to do to and or with my little 2305. The first one on the list was installing a power beyond kit. I bought the kit from Green Tractor Parts two years ago and never got time to install it. It took me a record amount of time due to being on chemo but I finished it up this afternoon, working in 15 min spurts over the last two days. Thanks to Artillian for his post and pictures.
Hi Nelson,

Sounds like great news! Did Artillian make a post with pictures of the power beyond installation? I searched and I couldn't find it.

I'm contemplating a Power Beyond installation on my John Deere 2210, and trying to read up all I can about how this works. If you have pictures of your installation, or more info, or you can point me to somewhere that does have that information, I'd be grateful man!

-Josh

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Hi Nelson,

Sounds like great news! Did Artillian make a post with pictures of the power beyond installation? I searched and I couldn't find it.

I'm contemplating a Power Beyond installation on my John Deere 2210, and trying to read up all I can about how this works. If you have pictures of your installation, or more info, or you can point me to somewhere that does have that information, I'd be grateful man!

-Josh
Hi Nelson, Josh,

I think Nelson is referring to an old old old post on another forum (long before GTT existed, as well as Artillian) here.

Nelson, congrats on your remission..? I myself should have been gone long ago if it weren't for the wonders of modern medicine.

·
Registered
4,486 Posts
Hi Nelson,

-Josh
GTT member KHOP did a great video and posting of his PBK on his 1026R here.

I hope this helps.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Just what would you run off of the PBY kit? I have not seen any equipment small enough for this tractor to make that kit worth anything to me. Maybe I've missed something. I would however love to have another way to run the deck separate from the loader, and also run a grapple on the FEL.

·
Administrator
18,312 Posts
Just what would you run off of the PBY kit? I have not seen any equipment small enough for this tractor to make that kit worth anything to me. Maybe I've missed something. I would however love to have another way to run the deck separate from the loader, and also run a grapple on the FEL.
Most of the time, the PB is used to feed a backhoe. The second most popular use is a log splitter.

As for operating the MMM separately from the FEL, JD has a kit now apparently: http://www.greentractortalk.com/forums/sub-compact-utility-tractors-scut/10189-independent-valve-hose-kit-really-simple-lol.html

1 - 11 of 11 Posts