Green Tractor Talk banner

Power/ Beyond install

8K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  Kennyd 
#1 ·
After a long absence from the forum I have returned. Over the past two years I have built up a long list of projects to do to and or with my little 2305. The first one on the list was installing a power beyond kit. I bought the kit from Green Tractor Parts two years ago and never got time to install it. It took me a record amount of time due to being on chemo but I finished it up this afternoon, working in 15 min spurts over the last two days. Thanks to Artillian for his post and pictures.

#3 ·
Glad to see you back! :drinks:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

#4 ·
Glad you are doing well. The good thing about tractors, they will wait for you.

Reactions: Gizmo2
#7 ·
Hi Nelson,

Sounds like great news! Did Artillian make a post with pictures of the power beyond installation? I searched and I couldn't find it.

I'm contemplating a Power Beyond installation on my John Deere 2210, and trying to read up all I can about how this works. If you have pictures of your installation, or more info, or you can point me to somewhere that does have that information, I'd be grateful man!

-Josh

#10 ·
Just what would you run off of the PBY kit? I have not seen any equipment small enough for this tractor to make that kit worth anything to me. Maybe I've missed something. I would however love to have another way to run the deck separate from the loader, and also run a grapple on the FEL.

#11 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.