Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I am in the process of getting this JD 180 lawnmower working again, trying to assmeble the bagging system I have a question on what parts i am missing.

I have The mowing deck attachments, and tube.
Two Bags
the lid

and then these two items which i cannont figure out how they attach, does anyone have a diagram for this model?
Power FLow 46 inch system

deck.jpg
mount.jpg
bags.jpg

·
Corndog Hater
11,793 Posts
I have a power flow bagger on my 185 with a 46" deck. The part on the right is a bracket that attaches to the back of the tractor below the fender, above the hitch plate. The part on the left, the "stalk I'll call it it, goes into the bracket, once it's attached to the tractor. The stalk is held in place in the bracket by a pin. The hood/shroud/cover in your bottom pic attaches to the top of the stalk. I'll take a pic when I get home in a while.

·
Corndog Hater
11,793 Posts
Here’s a bunch of pics, excuse the grass, dirt and bad lighting...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a power flow bagger on my 185 with a 46" deck. The part on the right is a bracket that attaches to the back of the tractor below the fender, above the hitch plate. The part on the left, the "stalk I'll call it it, goes into the bracket, once it's attached to the tractor. The stalk is held in place in the bracket by a pin. The hood/shroud/cover in your bottom pic attaches to the top of the stalk. I'll take a pic when I get home in a while.
Thank you so much that makes sense!

The only thing that I may be missing is how the bags attach to the lid.. and where the rubber clamp attaches to something??

·
Registered
3,926 Posts

·
Corndog Hater
11,793 Posts
Thank you so much that makes sense!

The only thing that I may be missing is how the bags attach to the lid.. and where the rubber clamp attaches to something??

The bags may hook into the top of the stalk on the inside of the cover, I’ll have to check. There’s also a metal rod that sticks out for the rubber strap. My strap has been broke for years and I’ve never had a problem with the cover staying down.

That poor John Deere being neglected.:nunu:
Tell me about, but I still have leaves I want to clean up, too wet to do that, too cold for the hose to give the 185 it’s proper clean up.

Reactions: TJR345

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok thanks for the reply, Tomorrow when I get into the garage I will have to see if I have a pin I can make work.. but other than that it looks like I have all the parts needed to make it functional

1 - 7 of 7 Posts