Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have pictures of baffle plate that goes under deck that attaches power flow unit to deck? I bought a used power flow unit that came off a 60d deck off craigslist. I bought a new 1025r with 60d deck and my dealer is mounting powerflow and bagger system for me. I am bringing operators manual to dealer tomorrow as they are having issues with how baffle plate mounts. If anyone had pictures that would be helpful. They are also making me a bracket to mount bagger system to 3 point hitch so will post pictures when they have it done.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I could be wrong. It's been my understanding the powerflow system fits the 54 inch deck, but not the 60d. I know my 60d deck does not have the fitting on right side for the rod which supports the powerflow head on right side of deck. Good luck with your project. Dan

·
Registered
8,172 Posts

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Is them making a bracket cheaper than buying the bracket? I believe the bracket is available separately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
I could be wrong. It's been my understanding the powerflow system fits the 54 inch deck, but not the 60d. I know my 60d deck does not have the fitting on right side for the rod which supports the powerflow head on right side of deck. Good luck with your project. Dan
The powerflow does in fact fit the 60" deck. I have one. The fitting for the rod does not come with the deck. It comes as part of the powerflow kit. See part labeled 'F' in picture

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413340774.242021.jpg

Part F bolts to the front underside of the deck. Part C bolts to part F and is what holds the Z bracket.

Here are a couple pictures of the bracket mounted on my 60" deck.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413341006.011759.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413341057.617833.jpg

·
Registered
104 Posts
Great, all set then ! Dan

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Cheesetrain!!

I have that baffle part f, did you install that on your 60d? Did you have to drill holes in deck to mount that baffle part f cause i didnt see where there was any predrilled holes for bolts.. The operators manaul doesnt say anything about drilling any holes for bolts.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok, dealer is telling me now that I have older designed 60d deck and blower, says the peg hole in picture 1 is where the whole is for peg to fit into deck. On the old style 60d deck the hole for the peg to go into is angle piece that attaches boggey wheel to deck. As you can see in the picture if you line up where hole is on new deck with blower it doesn't fit with that baffle plate. Has anybody bought a new 60d deck lately with power flow? Wondering if I need new mounting hardware or if need a new power flow unit?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Thanks Cheesetrain!!

I have that baffle part f, did you install that on your 60d? Did you have to drill holes in deck to mount that baffle part f cause i didnt see where there was any predrilled holes for bolts.. The operators manaul doesnt say anything about drilling any holes for bolts.
No drilling needed. The holes to bolt the bracket on we're already there on the deck . I have the mulch kit on my 60" deck as well and the holes for it were pre drilled as well.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
ok, dealer is telling me now that I have older designed 60d deck and blower, says the peg hole in picture 1 is where the whole is for peg to fit into deck. On the old style 60d deck the hole for the peg to go into is angle piece that attaches boggey wheel to deck. As you can see in the picture if you line up where hole is on new deck with blower it doesn't fit with that baffle plate. Has anybody bought a new 60d deck lately with power flow? Wondering if I need new mounting hardware or if need a new power flow unit?
That's not where the hole is on my 60" deck that's for sure. Mine is actually behind the deck. Sorta under the rear gauge wheel. I'll see if I can get a picture of mine. In the picture above it may be part 'D'. Doesn't appear I have a picture on my phone. I'll get a picture of where mine attaches when I get home tonight.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am guessing this is how yours looks on your 60d deck. This is picture off my 54d deck which has hole I believe probably where yours is at?

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Definetly two different styles on how gauge wheels attach to deck my current 54d vs new 60d, is everyone else 60d look like 54d style or new 60d style?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
My tractor was delivered in June with the 60" deck. I'll snap a few pictures of mine tonight, but not sure if mine is the old or new style.

If the bottom picture is the 60" deck, mine doesn't look that as far as the mounting hole for the blower.

·
Registered
58 Posts
My hole is on the rear right wheel on the inside of the frame (towards the tractor) the wheel sits on, I had to really look to find it as my powerflow manual was very vague on its location

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The new 60d is left side picture and 54d is on the right side to clarify. Thanks for taking some pics for me!!

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
The new 60d is left side picture and 54d is on the right side to clarify. Thanks for taking some pics for me!!
Pics of where the hole is on my 60" deck to hold the powerflow blower. The small non green bracket is where it attaches

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413414504.411349.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413414531.453137.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413414562.223704.jpg

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thank you so much Cheesetrain!!! That is exactly what I needed to see. These forums offer so much information and help!!

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Thank you so much Cheesetrain!!! That is exactly what I needed to see. These forums offer so much information and help!!
You are welcome. I checked the manual and that bracket is part 'c' in the picture I posted earlier. It bolts into a hole on the side of the mount for the gauge wheel

1 - 19 of 19 Posts