Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had a power outage at my house this morning and my PC, laptop, TV, DVD, iPad, ham radio & my new surround sound music system were all shut down.

Then I discovered that my iPhone battery was flat, and to top it off it was raining outside, so I couldn't play golf.

I went into the kitchen to make coffee and then I remembered that this also needs power, so I sat and talked with my wife for a few hours.

She seems like a nice person.

·
Administrator
17,982 Posts
I am glad I have a generator :hide:

·
Premium Member
14,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Administrator
20,708 Posts
We had a power outage at my house this morning and my PC, laptop, TV, DVD, iPad, ham radio & my new surround sound music system were all shut down.

Then I discovered that my iPhone battery was flat, and to top it off it was raining outside, so I couldn't play golf.

I went into the kitchen to make coffee and then I remembered that this also needs power, so I sat and talked with my wife for a few hours.

She seems like a nice person.
Thanks! I laughed my butt off over that one. "She seems like a nice person." Classic. :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
As soon as the house goes dark or I hear that "click" in the daytime... I'm outta here heading to start the generator. 7500 running watts outweighs any and all spousal communication that could arise in the first 5 to 7 minutes of blackout. Gotta keep her DVR goin' at all cost!:laugh:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts