Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Coaltrain mentioned Power Service 911,, so I Googled it.

At Home Depot, I found this,,,

"Diesel 911 is a winter emergency use product.
This Winter Rescue Formula reliquaries a gelled fuel and deices frozen fuel filters to restore the flow of diesel fuel to an engine. Diesel 911 does not prevent fuel gelling. Use Diesel Fuel Supplement with Cetane Boost as a preventive measure to keep fuel from gelling. Diesel 911 and Diesel Fuel Supplement with Cetane Boost are compatible in diesel fuel and may be used at the same time.

I then Googled "reliquaries"

rel·i·quar·y
ˈreləˌkwerē/Submit
noun
plural noun: reliquaries
a container for holy relics.

These tractors may be containers for holy relics,,, and we never knew it!!

https://www.google.com/search?q=reliquaries&oq=reliquaries&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

and

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reliquary

A reliquary (also referred to as a shrine or by the French term châsse) is a container for relics. These may be the purported or actual physical remains of saints, such as bones, pieces of clothing, or some object associated with saints or other religious figures. The authenticity of any given relic is often a matter of debate; for that reason, some churches require documentation of the relic's provenance.

So, what, exactly, is Home Depot trying to tell us about these tractors?? :dunno:

:flag_of_truce:

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Hiya,

It's more like this if used incorrectly. I'm not saying to never use it but it would have to be a pretty bad situation and no other options to get me to put it anything I owned.

holy handgranade.jpg

·
Registered
1,067 Posts

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
I keep a jug behind the seat of my truck, just in case. Same one since I bought it 7 years ago.

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Hiya,

It's more like this if used incorrectly. I'm not saying to never use it but it would have to be a pretty bad situation and no other options to get me to put it anything I owned.

View attachment 519834
One of my all time favorite parts of a movie ever.:laugh:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts