·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a power steering kit available that works with an XUV560e

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
42,698 Posts
I don't think there is from John Deere but maybe aftermarket. There may not be room for one on the 560 with the large storage bin up front, just a guess.

·
Premium Member
9,278 Posts
EZsteer makes a universal kit, but the you, or installer would have to determine if it fit. Fabrication required.
If you are good at engineering and fabrication, you can adapt an electric power steering unit from a small car, such as Chevy Equinox.

Reactions: Gizmo2

·
Premium Member
9,278 Posts
Reactions: flyweight

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The 590 comes with power/electrical steering, and the 560/590 share the same chassis and build. The difference is HP. I'll check the site and make a call tomorrow.

Reactions: Gizmo2

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Good luck! Hope you are successful. I have been looking for an add-on for my Kawasaki Mule. Seems for my UTV the perceived demand is not high enough to make the development of an after-market kit profitable.

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
Contact these folks.

I don't see a kit listed for the model you mentioned, but they may be able to help. :unsure:
Yeah they sell the kit for my HPX. Been thinking of buying and installing it since we got it a few years ago.

Reactions: flyweight

·
Premium Member
9,278 Posts
Good luck! Hope you are successful. I have been looking for an add-on for my Kawasaki Mule. Seems for my UTV the perceived demand is not high enough to make the development of an after-market kit profitable.
What model Mule do you have? 4010? If so, the 2020 models came standard with power steering ( a friend has one) I am not sure when PS was made standard.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts