Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I’m new to this forum . I have an opportunity to purchase a lightly used powerflow collector for my 318. The deck is a 50” side discharge. Attached is a couple pictures of the partial instructions and one of blower. Looks like a belt shield might be missing on the front side of the blower. I thought a serial number would have been stamped on the blower housing but it doesn’t appear so. Not the best pictures but maybe a few of you could tell if it will work for my machine. It’s an M7296 ( I assume this is the part number for the entire kit bags, blower etc.) It was originally installed on a 317. Anyways it shows on that partial instruction sheet that the 46” and the 50” blowers are the same. I thought they were different according to other tractor forums I have read. Also the pulley that mounts on the deck to drive the blower is supposed to be different as well? I don’t see this included I will have to ask the person selling it if it’s available. Should I pass on this? These are getting hard to find. All thoughts & suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here are some documents that might help you decide how complete the unit is...

Chuck
Chuckv thank you for sharing those documents on the PowerFlow. I looked through them and it looks more like it’s made for a 46” deck and it appears that the double pulley for the deck isn’t included so it’s likely a pass for me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts