Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For anyone currently considering a set of Artillian forks, the JDQA fork frames (5-QA) have temporarily run out of stock. For those who can wait, there is an additional pre-order discount currently up for grabs. Instructions are on the Artillian JDQA page to apply the discount. The amount can vary, and will likely dwindle over time. And sorry, I cannot give an estimated ship date just yet but it looks like April at this point.

:cheers:

·
Registered
716 Posts
Good grief, I'm trying to wait until spring to buy your forks but this might push me over the edge!:gaah:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,414 Posts
Good grief, I'm trying to wait until spring to buy your forks but this might push me over the edge!:gaah:
Just go for it.:thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
I use my forks 3 times as much as I thought I would....I put heavy stuff,implements,etc on pallets for quick rearrangement, moving my woodworking stuff/tools,etc. This last weekend I used them to transplant some shrubs....some were 15+yrs old. Penetrate the soil all the way around with the forks, then put the forks close together...and lift.You wont regret them...

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I use my forks 3 times as much as I thought I would....I put heavy stuff,implements,etc on pallets for quick rearrangement, moving my woodworking stuff/tools,etc. This last weekend I used them to transplant some shrubs....some were 15+yrs old. Penetrate the soil all the way around with the forks, then put the forks close together...and lift.You wont regret them...
Yep, RGD, same kind of story here. My bucket is now a planter. Just kidding.:laugh:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,414 Posts
fuelhog2000, The above is just a few things. As rgd said you won't regret getting them. I have had a set for a couple of years now that I got before Artillian's were available and I am still amazed at how useful they are. I cannot believe the dealers do not push/offer them, my dealer never mentioned them at all.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Now that is a great idea! I am constantly planting/relocating trees and shrubs around my place! I can't wait to try that! :yahoo:

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've been looking at these for the last year now. We have a shop move coming in April and these should be a big help. Can't wait to get them. Keep up the good work.

Thanks,
Craig

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've been looking at these for the last year now. We have a shop move coming in April and these should be a big help. Can't wait to get them. Keep up the good work.

Thanks,
Craig
Craig, it's a privilege to have your first post here on GTT be in regards to getting a set of Artillian forks. Welcome aboard!

And we're doing whatever can be done to get everybody's orders shipped as soon as possible.

Thanks again and I hope you enjoy GTT, it's the best e-place on e-Earth. :laugh:

·
Registered
146 Posts
I just placed an order for my forks this morning:yahoo:. I can't wait to get 'em mounted on my tractor and get to work. After all of my research before purchasing a set of forks, Artillian was definitely the most recommended!

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I just placed an order for my forks this morning:yahoo:. I can't wait to get 'em mounted on my tractor and get to work. After all of my research before purchasing a set of forks, Artillian was definitely the most recommended!
Thank you JDPilot. I'm terribly sorry for current delay. So many orders came in during the recent pre-order promotion that all of the fork tines on hand unexpectedly got sold out. More were already on order but they take a while, a little too long apparently. I promise we'll ship A!S!A!P! and I would like to extend the recent promotional discount to your order too.

On the bright side, while waiting, I expect to get the grapple design finalized, made up, tested out, and then pull out all of the stops.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks for such great product. :thumbup1gif: Fit and finish are wonderful. I'll be putting them to good use in the next few weeks and I'm sure they will be very handy around the new shop for years to come.

Keep up the good work and can't wait to see the grapple when finished. That might be a huge help around our motorcycle practice course.

Thanks again,
Craig

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for such great product. :thumbup1gif: Fit and finish are wonderful. I'll be putting them to good use in the next few weeks and I'm sure they will be very handy around the new shop for years to come.

Keep up the good work and can't wait to see the grapple when finished. That might be a huge help around our motorcycle practice course.

Thanks again,
Craig
Thanks Craig! Please don't be a stranger, especially if you have any neat bike photos to show off. I myself sure do miss my days of riding, both street and off-road. Thanks again!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts